𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

It was my first day at school and I was quite nervous, not gonna lie..People would obviously know me from last year because I was well known for my kind behavior and stood up for myself and others.
But, I can also be a bitch sometimes, because of all the shitty things that happen in my life.

I woke up at exactly 6:00 in the morning to get dressed. Before I did any of that I brushed my teeth.
I put on some low-waisted jeans, Red long sleeved shirt, and put on my earrings.
I brushed my hair and put on some deodorant, then I went ahead and put on my converse before heading down for breakfast.

"Morning, gorgeous." My mom smiled.
-"Morning, Mom." I replied and sat down. My dad was at work and I never get to see him, like at all! He's always busy working. He gets out at 3:45 while I'm in school and returns before 5:30, When I'm on the bus or walking home.

I ate my breakfast as my mom spoke to her sister on the phone for awhile and I was already finished by then.
I went up to my room and checked the time. 7:10
"Shit, I need to head out!" I whisper shouted and grabbed my backpack before running down the stairs.

"Bye, mom!" I shouted and dashed out the door. I was running to my bus as the last kid was getting on.
"Wait!" I yelled and I made it in.
People stared at me as I made my way to the back of the bus to an empty seat.

As the bus drove and stopped to pick up some more students, I stared out at the window throughout the process.
I got distracted when someone sat next to me.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say.
I turn to look at the person and it was Brandt.
"Hey" I responded and he smiled.

"You look different..guess summer was worth it, huh?" He said and I rolled my eyes.
-"Nothing changed for you..guess summer didn't work out for you," I shrugged.
"It looks like you only got a sharp jawline throughout the summer." I say and lifted up his chin as he chuckled.

"Alright, alright! Stop being a bitch." He said.
-"don't call me a bitch, Brandt."
"Sorry" he apologized and we spoke to each other and we made it to school.

"Wanna meet my friends? They're pretty cool." He says and I nod.
-"Sure, why not." While we were walking in we bumped into Heather and her minions.

"Wow, Y/n..You sure did change throughout the summer.! Maybe this school year you could get a boyfriend." She giggled as I rolled my eyes.
-"Maybe, and I'll make sure it's your boyfriend because I'm pretty sure he's tired of you." I reply as she scoffed.

"You won't be close, he loves me and keeps coming back to me every time we break up, isn't that right, Brandt?" She said and looked at the boy next to me.

"Whatever." He said and took my hand and we walked away from them.

"Sup!" Brandt said and dapped up the two boys who were at their lockers, I'm assuming it's his friends.

"Who's the short one?" The light-skinned asked.
-"This is Y/n, one of my friends who I met in 5th grade." He replied and I could feel the short blonde boys eyes on me.

"Aight, I'm Dustin." He held out his hand and I shook it.
-"I'm..Alex." The other boy held out his hand and I shook them. He didn't let go of my hand as I tried to pull it away.

"Dude," Brandt hit his shoulder.
-"let go." He laughed as the boy immediately let go of my hand.
"Sorry" he apologized and I nodded.
"It's fine." I replied with a smile.

"Bro, look! It's the ugis!" Dustin pointed and laughed.
-"ugis?" I questioned but Brandt was busy laughing.

"Ugliest girl in school." Alex responded.
-"huh?"
-"ugis"
"Oh, they call her that?" I ask as he nodded and I rolled my eyes.

"Brandt, what the fuck?"
-"what?" He said and looked at me.
"Ugliest girl in school? Why would you call her that?"
"I mean, it's true." Dustin shrugged and I scoffed and walked up to the girl.

"Y/n!" Brandt followed behind.

"Oh my god, it's Brandt! He's coming, do I look good?" I heard the girl whisper while fixing her hair.
-"you look amazing!" The blonde girl replied.

"Hey, uhm Brandt and Dustin are calling you-"
-"Y/n!" Brandt cut me off mid-sentence.
"What?"
-"Why don't you just shut up?"
"Excuse you?"
-"Sorry" he apologized and looked at the two girls.

"What is Brandt calling me?" The girl bit her bottom lip nervously.
-"Nothing." He said and pulled me away, leaving the girl with a frown on her face.

When all that was happening I saw Alex's eyes on me the whole time.
"Dude, you gotta leave Heather." Brandt said as Alex looked up at him with those blue bug eyes.
"I know." He replied.

"You're Heathers boyfriend?" I laughed as he nodded slightly and Brandt nudged me.
-"Sorry" I apologized and he put an arm around my shoulder.

"Break up with her at 4:40, alright. We'll be there, right Y/n?"
-"Yeah, sure. I would love to see her reaction."
"We've been off and on so her reaction won't be very surprising. It'll be the same shit over and over.
"Alex, why are you leaving me again? Please, I love you so much! You can't leave me!" And it's annoying as fuck." He mocked her as I chuckled.

"Alright, cya at 4:40." I say and walked to class.
-"Damn, I need me some of her." I heard one of the boys say.
-"What the fuck, dude?" I heard Brandt reply.

4:40

It was now 4:40 so I made my way outside of the school to see the boys waiting for me patiently.
"Finally! What took you so long?" Brandt said and put an arm around my shoulder.
"I apologize, I had an argument with my teacher." I sighed as he laughed.
"On the first day of school? Crazy."
He said and we made our way to the trees to see Heather and her minions.

"Al- Y/n? I see you have met my lovely boyfriend." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
-"About that.." he mumbled and gently pushed her way. He looks so gentle.. I thought but quickly shot back to reality.

"What?" She scoffed as her minions gasped.
-"Heather, we're over..again." He said as she put a hand over her mouth.

"Here it goes." Dustin said,

"Alex, why are you leaving me again? Please, I love you so much! You can't leave me!" She frowned and I cringed so hard.
-"I would break up with that thing too." I chuckle as she glared at me.

"Did you actually take him from me?" She started to breathe heavily like she was dying.

"What? No, I was joking about that." I laugh.
-"Alright, I've had enough of this. It's literally like my 35th time seeing these two break up and I hope this is final." Brandt said and we walked away.

We decided to walk to Alex's house to watch a movie since he was feeling a bit down.
"You alright, dude?" Dustin nudged him on the shoulder gently.

"Nah, I don't know why I'm even upset." He shrugged.
-"You'll get over the blondie." I patted his shoulder gently and he smiled at me softly.
Gosh, this boy is so perfect.. I thought and noticed my hand was still on his shoulder.
"Sorry" I apologize as he nodded.
"It's chill."
_________________________________

𝐀/𝐧- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.