𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

"Morning, Y/n." Alex smiled softly as he leaned against the locker next to mine.
-"Good morning, Alex." I smile as he opened up his arms for a hug.
I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey Alex." I heard Heather say and we pulled away.
-"Sup." He responded as she chewed her gum and glared at me before giving him a kiss onto his cheek.

"C'mon." She said and took Alex from me.
"Fuckin' bitch.." I mumble. I hated the fact that she was playing him and he didn't know.

I shut my locker angrily and headed to class.

Once I sat down, I felt something on my pants.
I heard giggling behind me and it was Heather and her minions.

"What the fuck did you do, Heather?" I say angrily as she pulled out another gum and put it in her mouth and began to chew it.

"I swear the god, I will beat the shit out of you if gum is on my fucking pants, Heather." I say with a serious tone and got up my seat and the girls started giggling loudly. I touched my pants and felt something sticky. I grabbed it and it was pink gum.

"You fucking bitch.." I say and pulled her hair, sticking the gum on her scalp and slapping the shit out of her.
Her minions pulled me away with the teachers help.

"Y/N L/N AND HEATHER! PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes and Brandt laughing.
I look at him and Dustin was laughing too.

"It's not funny. Y'all are assholes." I say and they smiled, knowing I was joking with them.
"I'm waiting." The woman said and I walked passed her to Brandt and Dustin's desk the dap them up before leaving.

I walked to the principals office with Heather behind me, whining because she couldn't take the gum out her hair.
Once we got there we were sitting in front of an angry old man.

"Who started this first?" He asked.
-"Heather, she put gum on my chair before I got there, and it's obvious she did it because she has the pink gum and she's chewing one right now."

"It was Y/n! You have to believe me, I'm a good student here and you know I would never do such a thing." She frowned as I rolled my eyes.
This bitch..

"Alright, it's settled..Y/n, you're suspended for a week." He said and left.
-"You gotta be kidding me!" I yell as Heather grabbed her backpack and giggled.

I went back to class and grabbed my backpack.
"What'd he say?" Dustin asked.

"Bro, I'm suspended for a whole fucking week! This bitch didn't even get in trouble!" I whisper angrily.
-"I told Alex to break up with her but he obviously doesn't want to." He shrugged.

"I'm surprised he hasn't found out that she's cheating on him." Brandt laughed.
-"Y/n L/n, out of my classroom now!" The teacher yelled.
"Alright, I'm going!" I yell back as I looked back at Dustin and Brandt.

"Can y'all skip for me?" I ask as they looked at each other.
-"where are you gonna be?"

"Restroom that no one uses." I touched Dustin's hair before leaving and heading to the bathroom, making sure no one saw me because it was a boys bathroom.

Once I got in, I went to the biggest stall in the bathroom and waited patiently for them to arrive.

After 20 minutes I heard their voice.
"Y/n, you in here?" Dustin said and I got out the stall.

"In here, dudes." I say as the made their way into the stall with me.
-"We brought our backpacks so we'll be skipping the rest of the classes with you." Dustin held up his backpack and threw it on the floor.
"We ran into Alex and told him to meet us in here, but he's a pussy so maybe he won't show up." Brandt shrugged and threw his backpack next to Dustin's.

"I heard that Brandt." We heard Alex's voice and he tried opening the stall.
-"I was joking.." Brandt mumbled as I opened the stall to let him in.

"Alright, what happened?"
-"Y/n got suspended because of your stupid girlfriend." Dustin said and Alex laughed awkwardly.

"How?"
-"She put gum on my fucking seat and," I was cut off mid-sentence as Brandt finished the rest.
"She grabbed the gum and pulled her hair, and sticking the gum in it before slapping the shit out of her! That shit was amazing as fuck!" He clapped loudly with a huge grin on his face.

"Did she at least get suspended too?" Alex asked.
-"Nope, the bitch laughed." I replied and he sat next to me.

"I don't know why I gotta be the one to tell you this but Heather's cheating on you with her cousin." Dustin said and ate some of my hot Cheetos.
-"dude, those are mine." I said and he looked up at me and shrugged.

"She is?" Alex said with a hint of sadness in his voice.
-"Yeah, I heard it from Becca and she's one of her closest friends so it should be true. I mean, you guys have been on and off with each other, and I think it's time you leave her for good." I say and Dustin daps be up.

I looked at Alex and his eyes were as big as some bug eyes and it was obvious he was holding in his tears but managed to play it cool like he wasn't heartbroken.
He's too good for her..

I put my hand on his shoulder and Dustin offered him some chips which he gladly accepted.
We stayed in the stall 'till school ended.

We ended up hanging out at my place and watched movies, played video games, and truth or dare.

A/n-this one is very lame but what do y'all think?