𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

—☆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

"Alex, I'm having really bad contractions right now.." Y/n grunted in pain as she placed her hand over her belly as I began to panic.
-"Shit, what do I do?" I asked as she groaned in pain.
-"Y/n, oh, my god! Are you okay? Oh, my god! What do I do? Why should I do?!" I say as my heart begins to race faster than ever before.

"Get the bag with the baby shit in it!" She yelled as she took deep breaths.
-"'the bag with the baby shit'." I repeated to myself over and over and I grabbed the bag and ran downstairs to unblock the car, turn it on and I threw the bag in the car before running back inside.

"Y/n, come on." I say as I take her hand and she holds it tightly as she groans in pain, her eyes swelling up with tears.
-"Oh, shit, oh fuck..Don't cry, don't cry, Y/n! You're gonna be okay." I say and help her downstairs and into the car.

I opened the door for her and when she sat down, I shut the door and immediately sat in the drivers seat and drove to the hospital.

Once we made it to the hospital, they took her in a wheelchair as I told them her information.

They gave me her room number and I took the elevator.

I ran and looked at all the numbers on the door, hoping to see hers anytime soon.
After some time, I eventually found it and entered it to see her in pain, laying on the bed.

I made my way towards her and held her hand.
"It hurts.." she sobbed quietly.
-"I'm sure it does, Uhm, this is your first time so It's gonna hurt a lot but I'ma be here with you the whole time, I promise." I say and she held onto my hand tightly as I kissed her forehead.

After, like, three hours of her being in pain, the doctors finally came in and told her it was time.
"Oh, shit.." I mumbled and paced back and fourth nervously.
-"Alex, get your ass back over here!" She yelled at me and groaned in pain.
-"Right, sorry!" He say and made my way towards her and she grabbed my hand aggressively, holding on it for dear life.

"Alright, let's get you positioned." The women said and they spread her legs as she winced in pain.
-"take deep breaths" the women said as another doctor held her other hand for support and her Mom barged in through the door like she was spider-man.
"Thank god!" I sigh in relief as she placed her purse on the couch and the doctor moved away from Y/N's hand.
-"Mom, it hurts!" Y/n cried out as he Mom took her hand.
-"I know, baby..You'll be fine afterwards. You got this, just push him right out." She said and stroked her daughters face gently.

"Alright, you ready?" The doctor said and Y/n shook her head.
-"No, no! I'm not!"
-"We need you to push." The other doctor said.

"Baby, you got this." I say and kiss her hand as she nods slightly.
-"Take a deep breath and push." The women said and Y/n took a deep breath and began to push, groaning in pain as she held my hand tightly.
-"Push, push, push! You got this!" The women said as Y/n stopped pushing, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Alright, get ready to push in a few seconds. You got this." The doctor said and Y/n took a deep breath and began to push.
-"Alright, good! You're doing great!" The women said and my heart was racing and I was biting my lip nervously.
'Oh, shit..I forgot the baby shit bag!' I thought as I panicked even more.
Y/n was gonna be mad at me.

After Hours of her pushing and me standing up, the baby finally came out.
"You did amazing!" The doctor said and the cleaned the baby off as he cried loudly.
-"it's over, baby, you did good." Her Mom said as Y/n was breathing heavily and didn't let my hand go.
-"Uhm, I accidentally forgot to get the baby stuff.." I say as she looks up at me.
-"seriously?.." she mumbled and the doctor handed me the scissors to cut his umbilical cord.

Y/n let my hand go and I took the scissors with shaky hands.
"Oh, shit..Is this safe?" I ask as the doctors laughed and nodded.
-"Yeah, it's safe. You got this." The women said and I cut it.
-"You did amazing." The doctor said and the took the baby for his footprints and cleaned him off once more before giving him a shot, making him cry even louder and it shattered my heart.

"Oh no.." I frowned slightly as Y/n held my hand.
-"He'll be fine.."
-"I don't wanna hear my baby cry. I already saw you cry." I say and she smiles softly and pulls me in and kisses me softly.

"Alright, you can carry him now." The women said and placed our baby boy in her arms as she looked at him with adoration.
-"He Looks just like Alex." Her Mom smiled and Y/n kissed his forehead softly.
-"He's so cute.." I say and touch his hand gently.

"We got his birth certificate but not his name." The doctor said.
-"His name is b/n."
-"alright."

After Y/n was done holding b/n, she handed him to me and she fell asleep as I rocked our baby to sleep. Once he fell asleep, I placed him in the baby thingie. He looked so cute wrapped in the blanket.

He surprisingly has a lot of hair, it's crazy.
I sat down on the couch next to Y/n, 'cause her Mom was sleeping on the big one.

I decided to go to the car and get the baby shit bag and headed back to the room, yawning tiredly.

Once I went back in and I was about to shut my eyes, b/n started whining.
I got up from the couch and picked him up, 'cause I didn't want him waking Y/n.

I fed and burped him and sat back on the couch and we both fell asleep.

A/n- They're, like, in their 20s in this. Idk if I should make one like these for every one of the characters😪. I'm also kinda sad that my edit flopped😭
Srry for any misspellings.

I might also work on my other book so I can post it, but I also have a few ideas for this book.

I'm so emo😭