𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆𝔫єω

𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟥,
𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝖦.

"Morning, Beautiful." Alex smiled softly, leaning against my locker, pulling me in, then wrapping his arms around my waist.
-"What a beautiful way to tell me good morning." I laugh as he gave me a quick kiss.

"I mean, there was boys staring at you, soo..I had to show them that you have a boyfriend already." He smiled innocently, earning a laugh from me.
-"okay?..whatever you say, dude." I say, shutting my locker.

"'Dude'? I'm your 'dude' now?" He said as he followed me to my class.
-"you're being dramatic."

"How? You called me 'dude'. I'm not your dude, I'm your boyfriend." He whined, taking my hand into his.
-"I know, but can't I call my boyfriend 'dude'?"

"No."
-"why?"
-"'cause I'm your boyfriend."

"Alright then." I sigh and sit down at my desk with Alex sitting next to me.

"Hey, Alex!" Becca waved with a smile on her lips, sitting in front of him, along with Heather.
-"Hey, Y/n.." Heather glared at me with a fake smile formed onto her lips.

"Hey, what's up?" I say as Becca looks at Heather who was still glaring at me.
She looked like she was finna explode.

"I just wanted to speak to Y/n." She looked away from me.
-"About?"

"Something that has NOTHING to do with Alex. So..give us some privacy, babe." Heather said, looking at Alex who had a frown on his face.
-"babe?" I scoff as she rolled her eyes.

"Go on, girls talk." She smiled, Alex looking at me in a way of saying, "do you want me to?"
-"If you want, you know you don't have to go." I shrug as he held my hand.

"He has no choice. Go." Heather tried shooing him away.
-"He doesn't want to, just speak." I say, clearly losing my patience with her.

"Alright then." She said, placing her hands onto the desk, her bracelets jiggling and making noises.
-"Why are you dating?" She asked with a shrug.

"Why are you asking?"
-"can I not?" She rolled her eyes.

"It's none of your business."
-"It is if he's my boyfriend." She scoffed, flipping her hair, making me laugh a bit.

"Your boyfriend? Last time I checked, Alex was mine."
-"Excuse you? Last time I checked. We were dating! Weren't we Alex?" She said, looking at Alex who kept quiet this whole time, clearly not wanting anything to do with her.

"Right?"
-"No?"

"We were dating, Alex! Don't deny it!" She scoffed loudly, making Alex flinch a bit and looking at me. He low-key looked scared.

"Okay, I think we've had enough of this." I say, making her roll her eyes once again.
-"Well I haven't. Alex knows we were dating. Just tell her! Or are you too much of a pussy to admit it?"

"Uhm.." Alex mumbled as I looked at him.
-"Oh my god, Alex..Are you scared to admit it?" Becca laughed.

"Admit what?" He asked as he looked at both of the girls in front of him.
-"that we were dating."

"Yeah, like, three years ago.?" He shrugged while playing with his pencil.
-"Uhm, no? Two weeks ago, then you broke up with me." Heather said, making me look at the both of them.

"No we haven't." He laughed.
-"Yes we have."

"Heather, the last time we dated was three years ago in middle school." He sighed in annoyance.
-"Okay? We still dated." She shrugged with a hair flip.

"Is that all?" I say, making her glare at me.
-"You're honestly so annoying!" She laughed along with Becca.

"Uhm, okay?" I shrug, getting up from me seat, Alex doing the same.
-"Where are you-"
-"Why do you care? Thanks for flexing that you and Alex dated three years ago." I smile sarcastically before me and Alex left the classroom.

"Where are you two going?" The teacher asked.
-"Oh, sorry, we're gonna head to the library if that's okay with you.." I say, making him look at the both of us in confusion.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead." He said before turning back to the subject.

"Thank you." I smile as we both head out the classroom and walked around the halls.

"What did you do yesterday?" Alex asked as he held my hand.
-"same routine. Homework, shower, eat, night routine, sleep." I shrug.

"Homework, shower, eat, night routine, sleep with Alex." He smiled as I laughed.
-"Maybe.." I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"It isn't a 'maybe'. I know it's gonna happen eventually." He shrugged, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Alright, whatever you say." I smile as we continued walking around in the hallways.

"Can I come over tomorrow since it's Friday? Like after school?.." Alex asked as he waited for me by my locker.
-"Yeah, of course." I smile, putting on my backpack.

"Really?"
-"yeah"

"YES!" He smiled happily, wrapping his arms around my waist.
-"alright, chill out." I laugh as he quickly pulled away.

"Sorry." He apologized as we walked out the building.

"I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" I say, hugging him tightly as he did the same.
-"Imma miss you." He mumbled.

"I'll miss you more."
-"how's that possible? I love you more."
-"Not true."

"It's true."
-"it's not."

"Whatever, Y/n. I'll still love you more, and I'll still miss you more." He smiled before kissing me softly.
-"Alright, you win! For now." I smirk before kissing him once more and waving goodbye.

"Bye-bye, Y/n!" He waved back before getting into his moms car.

"Gosh, I love that boy." I sigh and made my way home, thinking about him.

A/n- hope this one is a bit better than the last one😪 I'm tired asf rn😔 and I jus found out I might go to school in August and not September🙄 I'm so emo..and my irl friends moved schools so now I'm not gonna have anyone to talk to😞 sorry for any misspellings🤪