𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

It was 8th period and I was sitting at the front row with my friend, Ayden.
We had a substitute teacher since ours was out for today and we had to do this worksheet thing about counting atoms.

I was listening to Tokio Hotel and I got up to get a paper for my friend since she didn't have one.

"Can I get another paper?" I asked the substitute looked at me weirdly, looking over at my desk.
-"I thought you already got one?" She said.
-"I did, but it's for my friend. She didn't get one." I say.
-"Oh, okay." She said and handed my friend the papers since she followed after me.

She went back to her seat and when I walked over to my seat, I put on my headphones and I didn't sit in my seat yet and Dustin comes up to me and tries taking my pencil but I wouldn't let him. Once I was off guard, he snatched my pencil out of my hand.
"Thank you." He said and I tried taking it from him, but he wouldn't let me.

"Give me my pencil." I say and he shakes his head, a grin formed onto his lips. I was reaching for it and he sat in my chair.

"Ayden, can you get my pencil?" I say and she shakes her head.
-"No, Y/n. You got it." She said and continued watching YouTube.

I sigh and grab his arm and he stood up as I continued reaching for it.
He was laughing and I accidentally scratched him and was pulling his arm towards me and he was pulling into him.

His arms was surprisingly easy to pull towards me and I got my pencil. He was laughing and was looking at me.
"Why is your grip so strong? It's not supposed to be that strong." He says and walks to the substitute but comes back.

He smacks his lips and I was gonna sit in my chair but he pulled it away and sat in it, looking up at me with a smirk on his face.

I look at him weirdly and he types into my computer.
"Let me put you on real quick." He said and I was getting anxious because he was gonna see the music I was listening to and I thought he was gonna make fun of me but he surprisingly didn't.
He played a song and looked up at me, smiling.
-"listen to it." He said and walked away.

I sat down in my seat and listened to the song and he came back, turning up the volume.
"It's a good song, right?" He smiled.
-"sure.." I nod slightly and he walks away, again.

He comes back and I was sitting in my seat, listening to Tokio Hotel.
"Wanna see a magic trick? Let me see your pencil." He said.
-"No" I say and he groans.
-"oh, my god."

He stood by my desk and held his hand out for my pencil.
"Give me your pencil." He said.
-"No."

"Alright, I'll give you one of my mechanical pencils for that one." He said.
-"No, you already stole my other one." I say since he did steal my other one and I didn't even try getting it back because I was scared, but I didn't let him this time. I wasn't gonna be the same as last year.

"I know, but I want that one." He said.
-"no." I say and he smacks his lips and walks away.

Dustin loves mechanical pencils and stole 50+ around 10:00 AM..I was so shocked.

It was time for lunch and I put my pencil in my backpack and when we were lining up, he looked under my papers and under the computer.

"Where's your pencil?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
-"In my pocket." I lied and he rolled his eyes and we headed to lunch.

A/n-based on a true story😹