𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

"What's up, Biyatch?" Dustin laughed as he walked past me.
-"Shut the fuck up, asshole." I roll my eyes while he laughs along with his friends.

Dustin has always been a bully towards me since the 3rd grade. Hes so fucking annoying and got a glow up this summer! How the fuck is that possible?!

Now he has girls drooling over him because he has one fucking earring. I mean, I could wear one earring and still look the same. It won't make me look attractive or anything.

In gym class, I changed into my uniform and headed outside to sit on the bench with the others.

"Oh, my god, I'm sorry, but, like, here comes Brandt." I heard Anna say as Brandt walked up to the bench and sat in the middle between me and Maya.

"What's up?" He said as I roll my eyes.
-"Damn, did Dustin piss you off again?" He laughed while looking at me. I ignored him as he nudged me.

"You okay?" He asked as I nodded.
-"I'm fine." I reply, but Anna talking about Dustin's earring caught my attention.

"Girls these days." I mumbled with an eye roll, getting a "hm?" from Brandt.
-"They're obsessed with Dustin and his stupid earring." I say as he chuckled.

"I don't know why. He just lost the other one while playing basketball." He said as I sigh, the coach blowing her whistle.

"Y/n, Over here!" She yelled pointing next to Dustin who had a smirk planted on his face, breathing heavily, while sweat was dripping down his forehead.
-"Bowl-cut, here!" She said as she pointed next to a girl.

"Blondie, in front! Batter up!" She said as she clapped.
-"MOVE IT!"

"Fuck.." I mumbled as I got up and stood next to Dustin, the sun hitting my face, making me shut my eyes.

"You won't be able to see with your eyes closed." He chuckled as I opened them, making my eyes stand out a bit more.

"No shit, I'm aware." I say as he rolls his eyes while we waited for Alex to roll the ball towards Anna who was busy trying to get his attention.

Once he rolled it, she kicked it a bit too hard and it hit him in the face, making him fall to the ground, groaning, with blood dripping from his nose.

"Man down, everybody sit!" The coach blew her whistle as everyone sat down where they were standing.
I gotta sit here where the sun is shining on me?! I'm not here for a tan, tf?

"You! Take your victim to the nurse!" She said as she pointed at Anna.
-"Okay.." she mumbled as they left.

"Do you not talk at all?" Dustin asked while I ignored him.
-"Wow, okay then..if that's how you wanna be." He shrugged while looking away.

"Everybody up!" The coach said as everyone got up, Dustin accidentally bumping into me, making me fall.
-"Shit, my bad." He said as he held his hand out.

I roll my eyes and take it, helping me up from the ground.
"Not even a 'thank you'? Rude." He scoffed.
-"thank you, Dustin." I smile sarcastically as a smirk appeared onto his face.