𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

Me and Alex have been dating for a year now, almost two and he still hasn't gained any trust into me..He always seems to think that I'm cheating on him behind his back, but I keep telling him that he's the only boy I want in my life. I love that boy with my whole heart and I wouldn't dare to do anything that would hurt him, that's not how I was raised.

"Y/n, I hope you know that Alex is planning on breaking up with you." Heather giggled as I rolled my eyes.
-"Heather, why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave me alone before you push my fucking buttons and I will lose my mind and beat the shit outta you, and I know you don't want that! Because you don't want me to ruin that 'pretty perfect face' of yours, don't you?" I said as her jaw dropped, leaving her speechless.

"That's what I thought." I shut my locker before walking to class.

I sat in the back of the classroom and waited patiently for Alex to arrive.
After 6 minutes of waiting, he arrived and sat next to me.

"Hey, handsome." I smile but he didn't show any emotion and that worried me.
-"What's wrong?" I ask as he kept quiet.

"Did Heather do something to you, because I swear I will beat the shit outta her." I held onto his hand but he pulled it away from mine.
-"Okay, what's up with you today?" I ask.

"No, it's not her." He mumbled.
-"Then who is it?" I ask.

"Y/n, it's you.." he replied and put his head down.
-"What did I do?"

"I saw you talking with another boy. You had a huge smile on your face, you looked happy, maybe even happier than you'll ever be with me." He said and I scoffed.
-"Alex, what are you talking about? I am happy with you, You're the reason I have a smile on my face everyday, even when you're not around..Im just happy to even have you in my life, and I'm grateful that you're my boyfriend." I stroke his hair.

"But still..You looked happy with him, I saw you laughing and leaning on his shoulder." He looked at me.
-"He's just my friend, nothing more..I swear on my own life." I kiss him softly and he returned it before pulling away.

"Heather told me that you were kissing another boy in the bathroom.." he said.
-"Baby, why would you believe that blonde bitch? She just wants you all to herself, She can't stand that you moved on way before her. She's a jealous bitch." I lifted up his chin.

"Im sorry that I'm acting like this..I just keep overthinking things about our relationship." He sighed.
-"It's fine." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Y/n and Alex! Answer this question!" The teacher yelled.

"Uhm.." I mumble.
-"346." Alex answered.
"Correct." The teacher wrote the number into the board.

"I need a tutor." I say as he smiled.
-"No you don't, just pay attention."

"I mean, if I'm being honest..I can't focus when you're sitting next to me." I chuckle.
-"Then I'll move, 'cause I need you to focus." He smiled softly and moved seats, leaving me alone.

He didn't sit with anyone and I was able to focus, surprisingly.

After class my best friend came up to me.
"'Sup, Y/n!" He smiled widely.
-"Hey, Ethan." I smile and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Do you think that we are too close?" I ask.
-"Nah, I don't think so."  He said as I looked up at him to notice he had his dreadlocks in a ponytail.

"A ponytail? Since when did you do hairstyles?" I laughed as he shrugged.
-"I think it looks good!" He smiled.

"Hey, Y/n." Alex waved at me and I smiled.
-"Hey, handsome!"

"This is the boy you're always talking about?" Ethan asked as I nodded.
-"He's cute isn't he?"

"I'm straight." He laughed as I rolled my eyes.
-"Alex this is Ethan, my best friend I told you about." I say as they shook hands.

"Wassup, Alex! It's nice to finally meet you, Y/n is like obsessed with you. There's never a day where she doesn't mention your name." He said.
-"TMI!" I nudged his shoulder.
"Aight, sorry!"

"What's 'TMI'?" Alex asked.
"'Too Much Info.'" Ethan answered.
"Oh"

"I was thinking we could g-"
-"'Sup, Alex!" Brandt pat his shoulder and interrupted me mid-sentence.
"'Sup?" He said, sounding confused.

"What are we planning?" Dustin asked as he held onto the straps on his backpack.

"A movie at mines?" I say and Brandt clapped.
-"Im down!" He smiled.

"I'm going..as long as there's snacks." Dustin shrugged.
-"Y'all not gonna introduce y'all's selves to me? Wow..that's pretty messed up." Ethan said.

"Shit, my bad! I'm Dustin"
-"Im Brandt." They introduced themselves and they became really good friends, especially Ethan and Dustin! They shared a lot of things in common.

A/n- This one is low-key good or whatever🤷🏻‍♀️ although it is short..The plot is short yk? But I hope you like it🤷🏻‍♀️ I also apologize for any misspelling if I have any.
I also made this Alex one because someone requested more Alex so I'll be trying to make more Alex.
Im also gonna try to make more imagines for y'all, but I'm kinda busy and I apologize<3