𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟰

"Why'd you get detention for three weeks?" My mom asked once I entered the door.
-"Uhm.."

"I'm waiting." She said with her arms crossed against her chest.
-"Didn't he tell you?" I shrug.

"I wanna hear it from you." She said, making me roll my eyes.
-"for cheating."

"On what?"
-"a test."

"Why would you do that? You know better." She scoffed.
-"guess I didn't on that day." I sigh and made my way to the kitchen with her following me from behind.

"Isn't Dustin the lil' boy that bullied you in 3rd grade?" My mom asked as I nodded.
-"Yep, and he sure hasn't changed, I could tell you that." I chuckle while taking a bite out of my cookie.

"If he was the one that cheated, why'd you get detention?" She sighed in annoyance.
-"I don't know, I just did."

"Imma have a talk with the school principal."
-"Why? Don't do that, I have it under control." I say as I look at her.

"Okay, whatever you say." She shrugs and grabbed her car keys.
-"Imma go grocery shopping, cya later." She said before heading out the door.

First day of detention out of 3 weeks.
*𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵*

I made my way to detention to find Dustin and Brandt, along with three other kids sitting at different desks.

"Welcome to detention." The women said while writing some rules on the green chalk board.
-"I appreciate it since it's the first time in my life that I've gotten detention." I smile sarcastically as she sighs.

"Sit down now, young lady! I don't want that kind of behavior in here!" She said, pointing to a desk that wasn't far from the desk that Dustin was sitting in.

"Jesus, okay.." I say before taking a seat and she goes back to writing them goofy rules on the chalk board.

"What lead you in here?" A boy from my science class asked.
-"Cheating on a test." I sigh as he laughs quietly.

"What about you?" I asked.
-"fighting another student." He shrugged.

"Damn.." I mumble as he nods.
-"It's so boring in here." He groans and puts his hands over his face.

"I can tell by just being in here for 2 minutes." I sigh loudly.
-"shhh!" The women said, turning to look at me.

"Seriously?" I say, putting my hands up in defense.
-"Be quiet."

"This bitch got some nerves.." I mumble as Dustin quickly moves seats to sit next to me.

"What's up?" He whispered with a smirk on his lips.
-"Bored as fuck because of you."

"Why is this on me? You were the one that was stuck on the problems, not me." He laughed quietly.
-"You were the one that offered to help me." I say with an eye roll.

"And you were the one who accepted the offer." He shrugged.
-"You really do know how to get on somebody's nerves, don't you?" I say as he pretended to think about it.

"I don't know, do I?" He grinned, showing off his dimples perfectly.
-"I'm sure you know that, it's obvious." I roll my eyes.

"What's up?" Brandt whispered.
-"who invited you?" Dustin said as he looked at him.

"Uhm, I did?"
-"last time I checked, you didn't get an invitation." He shrugged.

"Alright, whatever, man." Brandt rolled his eyes.

"Do you think there's any way of escaping this?" Brandt asked while looking around the room.
-"shit..do you think so?" Dustin asked as well while looking at the windows and doors.

"Nah, y'all crazy." I say.

"Nah, there's actually a way." The boy from science class that goes by Jośe said.

"For real?" Dustin said as his jaw dropped.
-"Someone has to distract that bitch." He shrugged.

"Like Brandt." I say as he chuckled.
-"what? I was the one who asked." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ask him." Jośe said and pointed to the boy sitting behind us.

"Hey, uhm, I have a question." I say as I tap the boy.
-"Yeah? What's up?" He said as he leaned closer to me.

"Can you distract her for us?" I ask as he looked over at the teacher who was distracted.
-"Sure, but it'll cost you." He smirked as he glanced at my lips.

"Yo, dude, chill.." Dustin laughed as the boy looked him up and down in disgust.
-"Who are you?" He asked.

"Why do you gotta know?" Dustin replied.
-"I mean, you could mind your own business?" He shrugged as Dustin let out a chuckle. He was definitely getting pissed.

"Okay..never mind." I say as I turn back around, but the dude pulls me closer to him.
-"what's good? What you trynna do?" He smirked at me as I cringed.

"Nothing, let me go." I say while trying to pull away from his grip.
-"Dude, let her go." Brandt said as Dustin looked back to see the boys hand gripping onto my wrist.

"Don't play wit me, let her go." He said as the boy laughed.
-"c'mon, man. What are you gonna do?"

"Man, just let her go." Brandt whisper shouted.

"QUIET!" The women yelled, turning back to us, making everyone sit straight in their seats like nothing happened.

"You okay, Ma?" Dustin whispered once the teacher turned the other way.
-"I'm fine." I replied as he gently grabbed my wrist to see a red mark.

"It hurt?" He asked as I shook my head.
-"not much."

"Aight, imma make him pay." He smiled.
-"What?"

"You heard me." He smirked and held my hand, intertwining them.
-"don't do stupid shit, you already have three weeks of detention." I sigh.

"Who said I was gonna do it on campus?" He smirked as I roll my eyes.
-"you're crazy."

"For you."
-"shut the fuck up with that bullshit." I say, making him laugh quietly.

"Alright, chill." He smiled softly before looking away from me.

"I didn't know he was finna be like that, I'm sorry." Jośe apologized for the other boys' action.
-"It's not your fault. You had nothing to do with his actions." I smile as we began to talk to each other while Dustin and Brandt argued about that day with the water bottle.

A/n- This is low-key short😪 I was listening to The Cure while writing this and kept getting distracted🤧Bella wants me to work on her book😞 I'm so EMO😔 I apologize for any misspellings, but I love Dustin sm in this chapter🤭 he's making me blush even though I'm the 1 writing them😹

Chapter 40🙌🏼 let's give a round of applause that I've made it this far yall🤪 it's practically 39 minus the introduction, but that's just our lil' secret🤫