𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆ ☆

After lunch was over, we all decided to head to the gym room.

"I mean, it's honestly so good." Anna rolled her eyes.
-"It's not."
-"Yeah, it is! You were just being dramatic." Anna sighed as Dustin opened the door to the gym.

"If you take out the yolk of the egg..you fill it with peanut butter, it's truly like Reese's pieces." Anna said, making me side-eye her in disgust.
-"No." Dustin said.
-"How can you say 'no'?" She laughed.

"It tastes like my dog's ass." Dustin said, making me look at him in disgust, along with a look of confusion.
-"how would you know that?" I laughed.
-"Anna!" Maya said and pushed us out of the gym.

"I was gonna lift a tenner." Anna laughed as Maya continued pushing me out of the gym, making me hit my elbow on the metal door.
-"Ow, Maya.."

"I don't know why you keep doing this." Anna rolled her eyes.
-"Stop talking!" Maya looked at her angrily.

"You want me to get jacked or not?" Anna asked.
-"Literally, I was this close to getting my first kiss with Brandt."
-"How was I supposed to know that?" Anna sighed.
"I didn't know that. That's amazing, though. Congratulations."
-"No. thank you. It's fine, it's great. But it doesn't keep happening because y'all keep interrupting." Maya rolled her eyes.

"I have nothing to do with this." I shrugged.
-"Y'all keep walking in on us. Like.."
-"okay, well I think that you should learn to use a lock on a door if you don't want people to walk in."
-"Well, honestly, I don't wanna creep him out. So I'm just closing the door, and I'm not locking it." Maya whispered the last part.
-"'cause I'm not crazy."

"I mean, you're pretty crazy, and I'm sure you've creeped him out enough." I laughed, making Maya scoff.

"I know it's not personal..but every time I'm alone with him..Y'all walk in. And, honestly, like, Brandt and I-He doesn't really know it yet, but, like, we want time alone together. 'Cause if we don't have time alone together, then we're not gonna be able to get to the point where I have my first kiss."
-"Okay.."

"It's just like, You're, like, 'Brandt..'."
-"Shh.!"
-"No, you're always like, 'Brandt..'."
-"Shh!"
-"it's just like, you're like, 'Brandt, Brandt, Brandt, Brandt, Brandt.."
-"Stop..okay, okay, okay"
-"Brandt, Brandt, Brandt" Anna danced.
-"Stop!"
-"and I'm like, 'I can't do it anymore'."
-"Stop!"
-"BRANDT!"
-"STOP IT, ANNA!"
-"what?" They bickered as I rolled my eyes in annoyance..

"You're saying his name so lou-like, you're crazy, honestly.." she said and took some hair out of her pocket, licking it before putting it inside of Brandts locker.

"Ew, did you just put your hair in his.."
-"Locker?" Anna finished my sentence.
-"No."

"Maya.."
-"Stop saying his name!"

—☆ 𝗦𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

While the girls left, I was with the boys, exercising while Brandt sat down, Dustin lifted weights, and so did TJ.

"So, you and Maya in here, alone, huh?" I said, making them turn to look at me.

"So that-that was like.." I said before laughing, feeling a bit jealous that the fact Maya was alone with Brandt.