𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆4

While we were in fourth period, Maya was telling some people that she was gonna bitch out Brandt and Dustin.

"She's gonna get her butt kicked."

Class/School was finally over and it was time.

"Oh, my god..I forgot what Shuji said." Maya panicked.
-"Hey, you porcupine midget piece of shit, I wouldn't touch that aardvark dick with a 10-foot pole, so suck it, bitch." I repeated what Shuji had said as Maya nods.

"Okay, okay..I got this."
-"How did you remember that so well?" Anna asked as we walked outside and found Brandt and Dustin.

Anna stood behind Maya as I stood next to her on the right.

"You can do this." Anna said as she whispered into her ear.
-"yeah"

"Like, don't let anyone stop you from your dreams." Anna continued as I nudged her.

"Go on." I say as she nods and Dustin does the same.
-"you got this." I whisper as she nodded, but still didn't move an inch.

"C'mon, Maya..Don't chicken out now." I whisper as she nodded once again.
-"just go for it." I nudged her once again.!

"What's up?" Brandt said as he walked closer to her when Dustin nudged him.
-"So what's up!" She responded as they repeated the same shit again.

"You midget." Maya said as I took a deep breath, trying to hold in my laughter. She was stuttering and obviously nervous because of the amount of people watching.

"What are you doing?" Brandt asked as he looked at her in confusion.
"Midget!"
-"you midget. Aardvark. You got an aardvark?" Maya said as I sighed.
This girl..

"You got an aardvark."
-"I have a dog." He responded which made me laugh and Maya looked at me.

"Sorry.." I apologize as Anna helps her out.
-"You're a piece of shit!"
-"Yeah, you're a piece of shit!" They yelled as my jaw dropped.
Shit, I wasn't expecting them to actually say that shi.

"Ohh, damn, you're gonna take that?" Dustin chuckled as Anna pushed Maya closer to Brandt.

"Midget piece of shit!" Maya said as the kids began to cheer for her.
-"Shit, I'm proud of that bitch." I mumble as Anna nods in agreement.
-"except she isn't a bitch." She whispered.

"Come on, come on, fight!" Maya yelled.
-"yeah! Yeah! You midget piece of shit! Yeah!" Maya continued as I watched Sam who was smiling at her. He has a huge crush on her and it's obvious.

"You gonna take that?" Maya said.
-"You better take that!"
-"Yeah, take that!" Maya and Anna said as they began to do these movements, bumping into me.

"Chill.." I say as I back up.

"Y/n, what's the other..the other?" Maya whispered as Anna continued to call Brandt a piece of shit.

"I wouldn't touch that aardvark dick with a 10-foot pole." I whispered as she looks at me.
-"join us!" She smiled as I nodded.
Let me help out the girl, plus Brandt deserve this for being such an asshole towards her. Dustin will get his shit rocked someday. I thought before joining.