𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

"Are you ready for the dance?" Heather asked as I shrugged.
-"I don't think I'm gonna go. It isn't my thing." I replied as she sighed.

"C'mon, Y/n. Have some fun, yeah?" She said as I rolled my eyes.
-"Yeah, sure, whatever, I'll go." I say as she clapped happily.

"Alright, meet me at my house at exactly 6:30 PM." She smiled warmly.

"Uhm..I can't, I'm sorry."
-"what? Why not?" She asked.

"I'm gonna be really busy and I might make it late to the dance." I say as she nods.
-"It's fine, I understand. Just don't be mad when you come here with a horrible outfit." She laughed as I nodded and flashed a fake smile at her before I continued my drawing that I was almost finished with.

"That's so lame. Why do you do boring stuff like that? Why don't you do your makeup or like, dressing up, shopping, or anything of that matter.?" Becca asked as I looked up at her.
-"it's not my thing. I'm not like y'all, I'm different..we're all different." I say as she laughs.

"Of course you're different." She giggled as I roll my eyes.
-"is that what you call 'my friend'? 'Cause it sure doesn't seem like it." I say as she stops laughing and takes a bite out of her cookie.

"Jeez, learn how to take a joke." She said as the girls laughed and giggled.
I rolled my eyes and realized that the girls stopped laughing and fixed their hair and put on some lipgloss.

"Heyy~" They said with a huge smile on their faces. I look up to see Alex, Dustin, and Brandt sitting down in front of them.

"What are you doing here?" Heather asked as she looked at Alex.
-"Why do you care? It's not like I wanted to sit here." He said as he smiled at Bella.

"whatever." She rolled her eyes as she fixed her hair and put on some more lipstick, obviously trying to get Alex's attention.

"Y'all going to the dance or nah?" Dustin asked as Heather nodded.
-"Of course! Why wouldn't we?" She smile while tilting her head to the left while looking at Dustin.

"Y/n might not though. Tell her she's lame." Heather said as Dustin looked at me.

"Shit, why not?" He asked as I sighed, putting my pencil down.
-"I said I was gonna go, but Heather is just getting on my nerves at this point so I might not go anymore." I responded as he nodded.

"Alright, but I'm looking forward to seeing you there tonight." He smirked as Heather cleared her throat.
-"what about me?" She smiled as he nodded awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure.." He laughed as he nudged Brandt.
-"pfft, that bitch a simp." He whispered as he and Dustin laughed.

"We'll see y'all at the dance then." Dustin said as he and Brandt walked away.

"Go on, Alex. Leave!" Heather said as Alex rolled his eyes.

He got up from his seat and hugged Bella before walking away.

"What the fuck was that?!" Heather yelled angrily as I laughed.
-"I thought you guys were over?" I say as she scoffed.

"But it doesn't mean that she should date my ex?! She's supposed to be my friend!" She yelled angrily.
-"Shut the fuck up, Heather." I say as I grab my stuff and left the cafeteria with Bella.

"Gosh, she's a bitch." Bella said as we made our way towards the hallway.
-"She thinks she's the shit at this point. It's old and annoying." I responded as she laughs.

"Right!"

"Are you going to the dance?" I ask as she nodded.
-"Yeah, but only because Alex is gonna be there, you know?" She smirked as I raised a brow.

"Are y'all dating?" I ask with a chuckle.
-"Eh, maybe?.." she smiled.

"Are you?"
-"yeah, but he doesn't want Heather to know, but, like, at the same time he does. He knows that it'll piss her off just to know that he moved on way before she did." She said as I nod.

"I might not be there 'till like 8:30. Imma be busy." I say as she frowned.

"You're seriously gonna leave me with the girls? I don't wanna be there with them bitches!" She said.

"I'm sorry, but I promise that I'll be there." I say as she sighed.
-"alright."

—☆ 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

While I was getting ready, I heard my mom call my name from downstairs.

"Bella, be quick!" She yelled as I sighed and put on my dress.

It was a light pink dress that had a V cut. It looked beautiful on me.

I put on some mascara and chapstick, made sure my hair still looked good, and put on some matching shoes because there is no way that imma wear heels or whatever.

I headed downstairs to meet my mom.

"Finally!" She said as we headed outside to her car.

She drove me to the school and spoke about me staying away from boys because she doesn't want me to head home pregnant.

"I'm 13, mom! Why would I end up pregnant? Are you out of your mind?" I say as she stops in front of the school.
-"I'm just making sure." She shrugged as I sighed and stepped out of the car.

"Be careful!" She yelled as I shut the door.

I headed to the (idk what it's called) where the dance will be hosted.

"You're a minute early." A teacher said as I flashed a smile at her.

The dance has officially begun and there was colorful lights, music, and people who were already dancing, and drinking punch.

"Is y/n not gonna show her face or what?" Heather laughed as she walked up to me.
-"Shut the fuck up, she'll be here." I replied as she looks at the girls standing behind her, along with..Anna Kone?

"Awh, is Y/n not coming? I wanted to speak to her.." Anna frowned as Heather looked her up and down in disgust.
-"Anna"
-"what?"

"We don't like Y/n, alright?" She said as she nodded.
-"I didn't know that.." she said as they walked away.

I sigh and waited for Alex to show up, hoping that he'll walk through those doors.

A/n- Shit, now I gotta make another part🤦🏻‍♀️😞