𝐄𝟐𝐋-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆

On the drive to school, my Mom was telling me to make sure Dustin paid for my books or she'll have to speak to him Mom and I know that's not gonna go well.

"Alright, I'll try." I sigh as she smacks her lips.
-"You'll try?"
-"I'll do it." I sighed.
-"Alright, I'll see you later." She smiled and I nodded, waving goodbye and stepping out of the car, walking into the school.

I pushed past the people, heading to my locker and I was pulled back by my backpack.
"Bro, what the fuck?!" I say, my voice filled with anger. I was getting tired of this shit.
-"I'm your bro now?" Dustin raised a brow, holding onto my backpack.
-"leave me the fuck alone, I don't have time for your bullshit." I say and push him off of me, making my way to his locker.

He followed me and leaned against the locker next to mines.
"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed or nah?" He smirked. He really did know how to push my buttons whenever he wanted to, it's honestly so annoying.
-"Shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say and I need you to pay from my books because you ruined them." I say and grab my journals from my locker.
-"Why? You don't have the money to pay for 'em?" He laughed.
-"Keep playing with me, Dustin." I shut my locker and as I was walking away, he smacked my journals out of my hand, making them scatter all over the place.
It's too early for this shit.. I thought but I was tired of his bullshit and slapped him with all my might, making him push me.

I pushed him back against the locker and we ended up on the floor, fighting like children.
"Get the fuck off me, you crazy bitch!" He yelled as I straddled him and he tried to push me off of him. Eventually he did and I was on the ground, him straddling me.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head, holding onto me tightly, making me wince in pain. Teachers came out of the classrooms, pushing past the students who were watching us 'fight'.
One of the teachers pulled Dustin off of me and another held onto me by my arms and we were both sent to the principles office.

Me and him sat away from each other, refusing to make eye contact. I crossed my arms against my chest, bouncing my leg up and down anxiously, seeing as the man was dialing our parents. I really hoped he wasn't calling my Dad even though he wouldn't care, but he would just ask if I won and would literally make a whole scene because I defended myself for the first time.

"Hello, this is Mr.Gomez and I'm calling from r/s/n to let you know that Y/n has gotten into a fight with another student." He said and glanced at me, making me give him a stank face in disgust.
-"No, she just has a few scars on her face, bruises on her wrists but overall, she's fine." He explained.
-"The boy has scars as well, bruises on his knee, and a red cheek."

He continued to speak with my Mom as I leaned my head against the wall, staring at the ceiling.

After awhile, Dustin's Mom arrived and examined his face, giving him a worried look but he just pushed her away gently.
"What the fuck did you do now?!" She said through gritted teeth.
-"I didn't do anything, she just lost her fucking mind and pounced on me for no reason at all!!" He said and gestured towards me.
This motherfucker lying on my fucking name is crazy! I thought as I rolled my eyes.

My Mom eventually pulled up and asked if I was okay.
"Who won?" She whispered, making me look up at her with a serious look.
-"Damn, I'm sorry! I'm just trynna hype you up." She shrugged and looked at Dustin, giving him a weird look.
He looked her up and down, making a disgusted face expression.
Ooh, Let this boy get on my nerves again and I will throw some fucking hands..Who does he think he is looking at my Mom like that?

"Stop being so fucking disrespectful." I say and his Mom gasped and looked at me.
-"Don't speak to my son like that."
-"Ain't nobody give a shit about your son. He's been messing with her since the first day of school. I don't know how you raised your son but I need you to teach him some manners because he ruined her books, and I want him to pay for them 'cause I know I'm not paying shit for something I didn't ruin." My Mom said and his Mom scoffed, her hand placed against her chest.

"Mami, I ain't do that." Dustin lied, looking up at him Mom.
-"Don't fucking talk to me." She said and the principal came out.
-"Welcome, come on in." He said and gestured towards his office, letting both our Mom's in and shutting the door behind them.

"You're such a fucking bitch." Dustin murmured under his breath.
-"what was that?" I raised a brow, leaning closer so he could repeat what he said.
-"I said, you're. such. a. fucking. bitch." He said with a serious look, not showing any emotion.

I got up from my seat and dragged his ass out of the chair, pushing him aggressively against the counter, making him groan in tackle me to the ground. This time we actually started throwing hands to the point where we knocked everything down, drawing blood on each other. We were both pretty fucked up and the three adults came out of the office, gasping as they saw me and Dustin punching each other.

"Beat his ass, N/n!" I heard my Mom yell.
-"Oh, shit! Get off, Y/n.." My Mom Said and pulled me off, forgetting she's supposed to be playing the Mom here.

Dustin's Mom helped him up and he glared at me.
"Okay, I can't tolerate this anymore. I'm gonna have to suspend them for at least two weeks 'til they get all of this worked out." The Man said and my Mom rolled her eyes and we both left the school.

"Damn, Y/n!! I saw how you left him! You beat the fuck out of him!" My Mom smiled happily as she cheered for me.
We eventually went to go get some ice cream, then headed home where she helped clean me up.

When my Dad came home and saw me, he gasped.
"Who won?!" He asked and I groaned in annoyance.

A/n- Y/N KNOWS HOW TO BEAT SOMEONES ASS!!