𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆ ☆

Alex is literally my only friend at the moment and it's already been a month since we first met and he's low-key cool if I'm being honest.

He's the only reason I liked waking up for school.

I got dressed and did my hair before putting on my converse because most of my Jordans were dirty as fuck and I needed to clean them soon.

I walked downstairs and was met by my mom who had a frown on her face.
"What's wrong?" I ask as she sighs.
-"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't set an alarm for me to wake up and make breakfast, so you'll have to leave on an empty stomach or you could make a quick toast?" She said as I shook my head.

"It's fine, thank you, I have to go or I'll miss the bus, love you!" I say and head out the door.
I waited patiently for my bus to arrive and it came at the same time it usually does.

The bus drove us to school and I got off and entered the building, walking over to my locker to get my books and obviously meeting Alex there.

"Good morning, Y/n." He said as he took out some books from his locker.
-"Good morning, Alex." I smiled and it quickly faded away once Heather wrapped her arms around his arm, clinging onto him for dear life.

"Hey, Y/n! I was thinking that maybe we could go shopping together? You know, so I could help you dress a bit better, no offense." She said and let me tell you that this bitch pissed me the fuck off everyday! Like I can never get a break from this whore.

"Imma pass on that. I'd rather dress like this that like a girlie girl who wears something pink 24/7, plus it isn't my style! Who knows what you have planned." I shrug and Alex sighs.

"Heather, can you just stop talking about the way she dresses? I mean, she wear almost the same thing everyday just different shirt or something.

"So you're saying that she dresses better than me?" She scoffed as he nodded.
-"I thought I made it obvious?" He said as she walks away angrily.

"That girl gets on my nerves sometimes." I sigh and shut my locker as he does the same.
-"Yep, surprised I've dealt with that these past months."

We headed to class and sat down at our desk and we had to finish this project we had to do that was for a major grade.

"I think we're done, I'm tired." Alex says as he leans back into his chair.
-"Nah, I think it needs a bit more work, but I'll do it." I say as he closes his eyes and rests his head down on the desk.
I added the finishing touches and it came out perfect.

The rest of the class period, Alex was sleeping as I waited for the bell to ring so I can get out of this classroom.

Once the bell rang, we headed out and went to our other classes that we had together and I was stuck with Dustin.

"Alright, So I'm like one of Alex's best friends and he tells me everything! But he hasn't told me that he likes you yet, he's just stupid and shit! He can't hide his feelings for you properly because it's obvious." He laughed as I looked at him in confusion.

"You good?" I ask as he stops laughing and nods.
-"I'm fine, the fuck?" He laughed and began to write about the subject we were doing.

I sighed and began to do the same thing and it was so tiring! My hands were tired as fuck but thank god I was done and Dustin was still writing, cracking his knuckles every 15 minutes! It was annoying.