𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆ -꩜

"Good morning, beautiful." Shuji said as he walked past me with his friends, a small smile formed onto his lip.
Once I look up at him I smiled to myself and looked away like a little girl who saw their celebrity crush.
I'm in love with Shuji and we've been dating since 7th grade, now we're in 10th.

I headed to class before the bell rang because if I'm late once again, I'll get suspended and I don't want my mom grounding me even though I'm almost an adult, and when I'm grounded..That means I can't see Shuji.

"Welcome, Y/n." My teacher said as I sat down.
Is it that shocking that I'm early for the first time in my life? I thought as I took out my notebook and began to write down some notes as the teacher was talking at the same time.

"Work is the energy exerted by an object as it applies a force to move another object over some distance. For a given amount of force, F, and a given distance, d, the work done on an object is given by the formula W = F ⋅ d ." She said and I didn't understand that at all.

The bell finally rang and I packed my stuff in my backpack before attending the rest of my classes.

I waited outside for Shuji like I always do and he came out the building before saying bye to his friends.

"Hey, Baby." He smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around me before kissing me softly, but passionately.
I return the kiss as my hand rested onto his cheek.
I love how Shuji didn't care if people saw us kissing, I felt lucky to have him because the other couples don't like kissing in front of people, they think it's embarrassing.

We pulled away and he fixed my hair with a smile on his face, while looking down at me.
"You're so beautiful." He lifted my chin and kissed me one more time before we walked to his house.

Shuji and I like to walk together back to his or my house, mostly because of his sister and her friend.

"What did you learn today?" He asked as he put an arm around my shoulder.
-"just the same old boring shit..nothing new." I replied and he let out a little laugh.
His smile is so beautiful.. I thought as I admired, what I call mine.

"I could say the same," he sighed before continuing.
"They gave us the same worksheet from two weeks ago."
-"My teacher was talking about W's and D's." I say as he laughed.

"She was talking about dicks?" He said jokingly as I roll my eyes.
-"You know what I meant." I laugh and he took my hand into his, intertwining them as we continued to walk to his house.

Once we made it he opened the door and we were greeted by Yuki.

"Shuji, You had me worried! You took longer than usual!" She said as she examined his face for any scars.
-"I'm fine, Mom." Shuji said and removed her hands from his face.

"Mom, how come you never worry about me like that?" Maya asked as Yuki just rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen.
-"'Cause you always ride with her, you Dummy." Shuji laughed as she frowned and sat onto the couch.

"You're literally almost 16 years old, stop acting like a child." He said as she scoffed.
-"Fuck you!" She yelled.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, MAYA!" Yuki came from the kitchen and hit Maya with her sandal as she apologized and whined, while Shuji laughed.
-"Alright, let's go to my room before I get a beating too." He said and we headed to his room.

Once we got into his room, He shut his door and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, while burying his head into the crook of my neck.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I rub his back gently.

"I just missed you all day, I couldn't focus." He mumbled and kissed my neck softly.
-"I missed you too." I smile as he pulls away.

"I wanna hold you in my arms forever. I can't wait 'till Summer comes around, so I can spend all Summer with you." He smiled as he looked into my eyes.
He's so adorable. I thought as I kissed him before laying on his bed and he laid down next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me in and kissing me passionately.

His hand trials down to my ass and he begins to kiss my neck, the kisses soon turn into sucking and leaving marks on my neck, causing me to moan quietly.
His hand ran up under my shirt and before he could do anything else, we were interrupted by Maya.

"Shuji-" She said as she barged into the door with Anna behind her. Anna let out a huge gasp and he pulled away.
-"What?" He said in annoyance as I sat up, covering my neck with my hoodie.

"You were having sex?" Maya asked as her jaw dropped.
-"Yeah, we were about to until you had to interrupt us.! What do you want?"

"Mom said you have to take us to the park, like, right now." She said as she crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe.
-"yeah, right now.." Anna repeated after her and did the same as the squished each other in the doorframe.

"No, get out." He said as Maya scoffs.
-"You actually have to take us, she said so." She shrugged as he sighed and got up from his bed.

"Be prepared, 'cause y'all are staying the whole night there." He said and helped me off the bed.
-"What? No we aren't!" Maya said.

"He's definitely joking, right, Shuji?.." Anna asked with a worried look on her face.
-"why would I?" He said as she gasped.

"Oh no!"
-"Oh no! Shuji, you can't leave us there! We're gonna get kidnapped!" Maya shouted as her voice cracked.

"Maya, no one's gonna kidnap you. You're not worth getting kidnapped." He shrugged as she walked off along with Anna, but seconds later she came back.
-"Hurry up, we're tired of waiting."

"She's so annoying." He sighed and kissed me softly before helping me hide the hickeys.

"I love you, beautiful." He smiled and stroked my cheek gently.
-"I love you too." I replied as he smiled.
Let me tell you..That smile makes me weak!

We eventually take the girls the the park and he drives off, leaving them there and like, 2 hours later Yuki went for them.

A/n- I rlly like this one🤪 because it's my=Our man, Shuji.😻 I also got a question! Would you rather date Shuji OR Tom Kaulitz?🤔 I'd marry both💍🧎🏻‍♀️ also if there's any misspelling, I apologize.