𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟴

Let's just get straight to the point.
Dustin married me and we had two kids.
The end.
(IM JOKING!)

I woke up and decided to shower since it was still early. I headed into the bathroom and turned on the warm water before going back into my room and getting my clothes ready.
Once I was finished, I went back into the bathroom and locked the door before stripping myself naked.
(Sounds weird)
I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down from my hair and onto my body.
I ran my fingers through my hair before washing it with shampoo and conditioner, yada, yada, yada.

I put on my clothes and took the towel off my hair before drying it with my hairdryer. Once it was dried, I brushed it out and decided to do a hairstyle.
It was two pigtails while the rest of my hair was down. I grabbed my hair straightener and did a lil' swoopey-swoop at the ends and it came out looking cute!

I curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara and eyeliner, and chapstick before heading back into my room to grab my backpack and having it around one shoulder.

I was wearing a pink jacket that was halfway zipped up and I didn't bother putting a shirt under. The jacket was cute and short so why need a shirt when the jacket could be the shirt? I put on a jean mini skirt and topped it with a beautiful belt that had rhinestone all around it. I put on a Hello Kitty necklace along with a Hello  Kitty ring. I topped the whole outfit with some Mary Jane shoes and ankle socks.

I grabbed an apple before heading out the door and waiting for my bus bc I heard it was gonna rain around 6:00 in the morning and I'm not trynna get myself wet.

I ate my apple and 1 by 1, other students began to arrive. I finished my apple and threw it away in the trash can.

I got off the bus and went inside the school with my mini backpack in my hands. It was a pink Hello Kitty one too ❦.
I walked into the school and was met with students chattering and staring at me.
'Is it my outfit? Or are they jealous of my backpack?'
I thought and made my way to my locker to see Anna.

"Hey, Y/n!" Anna smiled happily and her jaw dropped.
-"Oh. My. God! I love your backpack! It's so cute!" Anna said and examined my backpack.
-"Thank you." I smile softly and Maya runs up to me.

"Y/n, where did you find these?!" She asked and looked at my necklace, ring, and backpack.
-"The jewelry was something I had since I was younger and the backpack was a gift from my Grandma." I say and she gasps.
-"I need my Mom to buy me one." She says and Dustin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pressing himself against my body.
-"You look beautiful today." He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek.

I smile softly and saw Anna's jaw drop.
"Oh, my god!"
-"Since when?!" Maya asked.
-"Yesterday." Dustin smirked and Anna raised a brow.
-"It wasn't like that.." I say, hoping to cover up what happened yesterday at mines.

"I don't wanna know.." Maya shook her head and we made our way to class.

We walked to class and entered it.
I sat down in the first row but Dustin grabbed my hand and took me to the back of the classroom.
"Let's sit here." He said and pulled out the chair for me. I thank him and sit down as he places his backpack onto the floor and looked me up down.
"I want all of this jus for me." He said and zipped up my jacket, covering my chest completely.
-"boring." I sigh and unzip it but he just stops me and zips it back up.
-"I don't want nobody else looking at you." He lifts up my chin and kisses me softly and sits down on the chair.