𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

Me and Dustin have been dating for three weeks.
I don't know how it happened but he just came up to me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❏

"'Sup, Y/n..Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as I shut my locker.
"Uhm, yeah, sure..why?" I ask as he leaned against my locker.

"If I'm being honest..You're fine as fuck and I thought that maybe I could ask you to be mine before anyone else did." He shrugged with a smirk.

"I don't think anybody would want me though." I replied.
-"Well, they're all losing! Either way, they still did, 'cause you're mine now." He smirked and kissed me softly before walking away.
_________________________________

"Y/n, how is your relationship with Dustin going?" Anna asked.
-"it's good but he hasn't called me at all or anything..It's like he doesn't want me or something." I replied with a sigh escaping my lips.

"Oh, Alex did say he was a bitch." She shrugged.
-"I don't believe Alex."

We headed to class and I expected Dustin to sit next to me, but he didn't.
Apparently his friends are more important than his girlfriend.

They were laughing and shit like that.

"Y/n!" Becca waved and sat next to me.
-"Hey?" I looked at her confused.

"So, uhm, not trying to be a bitch or anything, but Dustin doesn't actually like you, you know." She said.
-"Did Heather send you or something? 'Cause I'm not gonna believe anything that you said." I say and exit the classroom with my stuff.

"Y/n, You are getting detention for walking out of my classroom without consent!" The teacher yelled but I ignored her and headed to the bathroom.

I went inside a stall and began to draw while I waited for school to end.

Once it was over, I got my stuff and headed out the bathroom.

I put my stuff into my locker and walked out of the building.

"Y/n, Dustin wants to see you.
He's over there." Heather smirked and pointed to Dustin who was leaning against the bricked wall with his friends standing besides him.

"Want me to say 'thank you' for letting me know?" I roll my eyes as I walk up to him.

"Y/n, wait for me!" I heard Anna yell from behind.
-"I'm not even going that far." I say as she stands besides me, admiring Alex like she always does.

"Wassup?" I say as he walks up to me.
-"Y/n, I have to tell you something." He says and takes my hands into his, while Alex and Brandt were laughing in the background.

"Is it something bad? 'Cause they're laughing." I asked as he let out a small laugh and shook his head.
-"No, no! Just something I gotta tell you." He said.

"Alright, what is it? 'Cause I'm getting impatient with you, and if you wanna breakup then just say it because it's obvious that you don't like me anymore." I say as he sighs.

"Y/n, once I let this out, Imma be an asshole in your eyes for the rest of our lives." He laughed as the boys did to.

"Dustin, can you like make this quick? Well, actually..try not to." Anna said and smiled at Alex.

"Y/n, I don't like you anymore. I never did actually! It was just a bet that me and Brandt made." He said and that sentence shattered my heart.
Not only did he do this for a bet, but he also never liked me.

"What?." I say, obviously heartbroken and he seemed to notice it.
-"Look, I'm sorry..it was just a bet and I had to date you for three weeks then I would break it off. I didn't think you'd actually agree to be with me." He said and I pulled my hands away from him before walking away from the scene.

"Y/n, you left me." Anna said as she walked beside me.
-"my bad." I replied and didn't speak to her while I walked home.

I was upset and mad but those two mixed emotions didn't make me cry.
I didn't give a fuck about him anymore, he was off my mind already.

He's an asshole.

A/n- Imma try to make some more for y'all🤷🏻‍♀️ I love y'all all💋