𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟓

It was now 2:30 AM and everyone was drunk besides Dustin.
He was pissed because we finished 2 bottles of wine.

Ethan and Charney went home so they didn't have fun, just a different kind of fun.

Miranda and Daniel began kissing out of nowhere and it soon turned into a make out session.
Brandt and Stevie were talking to each other about their past relationships and turns out, Brandt 'likes' Stevie. Little does she know that she's gonna get played.

Becca went home around 10:30 while the rest of us stayed.

"Can y'all just stop making out already? It's been 20 minutes." Dustin complained as I sat next to Zion, hoping to make my move.

"Hey."
-"wassup?" He responded as he took another sip of his wine.

"Did anybody ever tell that you're so handsome?" I smiled softly as he chuckled.
-"Nah, you're the first one." He grinned.
Zion really was perfect..
He had these long, blonde locs. His eyes were a beautiful shade of grey, he had black braces, and he had a lip piercing. He is so fine..

"You cute too, you know that?" He smiled.
-"Thank you." I said as I looked up at him as he finished his wine and placed the glass onto the mini table next to him.

"You single?" He asked as he licked his lips.
-"Yeah, why? You wanna ask me out on a date?" I laughed.

"Maybe.." he shrugged and grinned, showing off his dimples perfectly.
Gosh, could this boy get any more perfect? I thought as I admired the boy.

"How come you've never spoken to me?" He asked as I sighed.
-"You always seem so busy in class. I don't wanna disturb you or anything." I shrugged.

"Nah, I would love to speak to you. I think you're interesting." He smirked as I laughed.
-"I could say the same about you."

—☆ :: 𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"Oh my god.." I sighed as I finished putting all the wine back into the cabinets where they were before.

I check the time which read, 2:45 AM.
"Shit.." I mumbled tiredly as I went back upstairs into the room.

Once I entered I saw Y/n and Zion kissing.
What the fuck? I thought as they started making out.
First Miranda and Daniel, now Y/n and Zion?

I sat onto the couch as Y/n, Zion, Daniel, and Miranda were making out.
I didn't care that Daniel and Miranda were making out still, but seeing Y/n making out with someone who is supposed to be my 'best friend'.

Y/n was all up on him, sitting on his lap, kissing him deeply as she let out muffled moans. I don't know why, but at that moment I felt my heart shatter..I didn't know I had so much love for this girl.
I guess karma is real.

I ignored everything that was going on around me and leaned my head back onto the couch, slowly closing my eyes.
I didn't give a fuck about what they do in my house. I planned this so I could get closer to Y/n..I didn't know they were gonna drink and shit and I'm definitely gonna get in trouble, but I'm risking it anyways. I would've canceled this whole thing once they started drinking, but I wanted to speak to her..I apologized to her, I felt bad for what I did to her last year. I don't think she actually forgave me and I don't think she ever will.
I'm an asshole.

A/n- idk what else to put in this, but I hope it came out good🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Zion endgame though🤔
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄!!
Forget Zion and FORGET Dustin🙌🏼
Let's marry Shuji/Dallas🧎🏻‍♀️

A/n- idk what else to put in this, but I hope it came out good🤔🤷🏻‍♀️Zion endgame though🤔𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄!!Forget Zion and FORGET Dustin🙌🏼Let's marry Shuji/Dallas🧎🏻‍♀️

Oh my fucking god😻🧎🏻‍♀️