𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆ ☆ ☆

-𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧

"Hey, Y/n." Dustin said as he sat next to me in lunch.
-"Hey." I responded.

"Uhm, have you gotten a call from Alex?" He asked.
-"I thought you didn't know who that was."
-"Well, He just popped into my head again. I don't know how I forgot about him." He sighed.

"No, I haven't gotten a call."
-"Oh..why n-"
-"he forgot to ask for my number." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Oh.."
-"Is that all?" I ask.
-"Uhm, yeah, that's all. Thank you." He said and walked back to his table with his friends and girlfriend.
(Me, obv.)

I grabbed my tray and threw the whole thing away and walked around in the halls, listening to music on my IPod.

I hummed to the song while touching the cold lockers.

I was looking at the numbers and stopped at locker 267. Alex's old locker number in middle school.
I traced the numbers with my fingers before walking away.

I looked at the clock on the wall,
𝟣:𝟥𝟨 𝖯𝖬.
Lunch is about to be over soon.

I didn't wanna attend any of my classes so imma skip the rest of 'em.

I continued to walk around the halls while the bell rang, making students head to class while I just watched them.

People ran and some bumped into me, but I wasn't gonna say anything..If I was them and cared about my grades, I would be running to.

I made my way to the bathroom and locked myself in there so no teacher would remind me to head to class.

I sat down on the floor and took out my sketch book and began to draw. I enjoyed drawing..

After I was done, I put my stuff into my backpack and listened to music 'til school ended.

School ended and I was now on my way back home..I didn't wanna go home.

While I was walking, I saw kids riding their bikes, playing outside, skateboarding, riding scooters, and adults cutting their yard.
Where was my childhood?
I thought and let out a sigh.

I saw a middle school couple and they looked exactly like me and Alex..They looked happy together. I looked away from them and continued making my way home.

It's like everything around me reminded me of him..I can't go a where without him coming to my mind.
I could look at my favorite chocolate and it'll remind me of him. It's probably because I miss him so much or something. I just wanted him back.

"Yo, why are you wearing a jacket? It's hot outside." Some tall boy from my history class asked.
-"'cause I want to." I replied.
-"Jesus, you're crazy..are you, like, a vampire or something with that makeup of yours?" He asked, referring to my black eye liner and eyeshadow that I had under my eyes. I mean, it wasn't even that much..

"If I was, I wouldn't be here, would I? The sun is shining really bright. I wouldn't be outside." I shrugged, making him roll his eyes.
-"alright, smarty pants." He chuckled.

"Now can you leave me alone and get out of the way?" I ask.
-"Yeah, go ahead." He said and walked away.

"People are so annoying." I sigh and continued my journey home.

I wasn't home yet because I stopped to look at Alex's old house. There was two vehicles parked outside, along with a moving truck.
What the fuck?
I thought because no one has moved there these past hears since he left..

There was a couple moving boxes into the house, along with two boys.
One was a bit taller than the other.
I could say he was about..16-17? I couldn't really tell, but I could be wrong. And the other one looked 11-13.

I was kinda upset, but shocked at the same time. I was far away, so they couldn't see me at all.

I looked down at my watch to check what time it was.
𝟧:𝟥𝟧 𝖯𝖬.

I shrugged and began to walk once again. My Dad is probably gonna be mad, but who cares? I'm almost an adult, why should he care where I am?
I wanted to head to the park, but it was too hot outside and I had a jacket on to cover my scars.

I looked at Alex's house when I walked by it and got a closer look at the tall boy. He had blonde hair, which looked like a cloud. It was very fluffy or something? He had blue doe eyes and his smile reminded me of Alex's..

Once he looked over at me, I didn't look away. When he saw me, his smile faded away and looked at me in confusion as I did the same. He looked so much like Alex, but I didn't wanna believe that it was him, so I looked away and decided to head home.

I finally made it home and went straight to my room, shutting the door and locking it.

I threw my backpack onto the floor and took off my jacket, placing it on top of my backpack.

I removed my shirt and laid down on my bed, feeling the coldness on my cover.

"Oh, my god.." I smile softly, loving how the coldness felt on my hot body.
-"I should shower.." I mumbled and got up to pick out an outfit.

I chose a red shirt and grey flare pants.
(Not a creep, But GYATT!!)

I placed it onto my bed and headed into the bathroom to shower.
Once I was done, I got out and dried my body off and wrapped my towel around my body.

I went into my room and locked the door. I put on some black boxers,
because I'm not the type to wear thongs. I put on my bra, then my shirt and pants.

After I was done, I dried my hair, brushed it out and took a nap.
I was tired as fuck, even though I didn't do much today at school. Just sat my ass down in the bathroom.

A/n- I love boxers y'all😻 I like to dress like a boy, but I don't have much clothes that look like a boy🤧 even if I wanted boy clothes, my Dad probably wouldn't buy it for me bc I'm a girl🤡. I like dressing as a boy, but I also like to dress like a normal girl🤷🏻‍♀️

y2k shit is my thing🙌🏼🔥

Baggy clothes has always been a thing for me🫀 I love baggy clothes and I would do anything to own shit thats 10x bigger than me😫🧎🏻‍♀️

I also rlly appreciate the people who like my books🫀 it means a lot and encourages me to make more. When ppl comment on my books, saying that they're so good and they like them, makes me smile. It means a lot coming from my readers💋 Thank you🫵🏼.