𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆𝟰

I opened my eyes to the sun shining in my face, making me squint my eyes, groaning tiredly, my head pounding in pain.

"What the fuck?." I mumbled and placed my hands over my head.

I sit up on the bed, not really remembering anything from yesterday but the only piece of memory I had was kissing Y/n, but I couldn't remember everything.

I look over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was already the afternoon.
I yawn and decided to get up from the bed I didn't recognize.

I rubbed my eyes before heading downstairs to hear people talking and laughing.

"About time you wake up." Steph said as she saw me come down the stairs.
-"He was fast asleep." Maddy chuckled and I made my way to the counter with the group.

"How'd you sleep?" Dustin asked.
-"Good.." I replied but it sounded more like a question.
-"You good?" He asked.
-"Yeah, Why?"
-"I don't know, jus asking I guess." He shrugged.

"Y'all, my parents are coming home tomorrow." Y/n said as she walked down the stairs, brushing her wet hair.
-"Oh, man.." Steph sighed sadly.
-"That means we have to clean?" Maddy groaned.
-"Sadly" Y/n shrugged and walked over to the counter.

"What did we do yesterday? I can't really remember shit." I said and everyone looked at me with a confused look.
-"How do you not?" Alex laughed.
-"I just don't." I shrugged.

"Well we all got pretty fucked up yesterday." Maddy shrugged.
-"Mostly you guys." She added.
-"I only drank 5 glasses on Vodka, like, every 36 minutes." Steph shrugged.
-"No you didn't." Maddy rolled her eyes.
-"Yeah I did"
-"No you didn't."
-"alright, whatever you say."
-"'cause you did." Maddy rolled her eyes once again.

"Stop arguing over something so stupid." Y/n says and went over to the kitchen and threw me a water bottle.
-"Thanks" I say and opened up the water bottle.

I take a sip and they began to talk about last night.

"Y/n almost got pregnant yesterday." Steph snorted and coughed.
-"What do you mean?" Y/n laughed awkwardly.
-"I mean, I was coming out the room last night to ask for an extra blanket and I accidentally saw you and Brandt sucking each others faces off." She said slowly, watching Y/n face expression change into confusion.
-"What?" I heard her say.
'Does she not remember?' I thought as saw Dustin look over at her with a weird look on his face.

"Did you?" He asked making her deny it.
-"No, no, I didn't kiss him. You know I wouldn't..I don't even remember anything from last night." She scoffed.
-"Oh.." Steph said and frowned slightly as if she just ruined something special.

"Y/n.." Maddy said.
-"Yeah?"
-"Come on..You know better than this."
-"What do you mean?" She asked.
-"You and..You know and you kiss Brandt?" Maddy shook her head in disappointment and I noticed that she was gesturing towards Dustin.
'Are they dating?' I thought and saw Y/n shaking her slightly, looking at Maddy with a serious look.

"I'm confused.." Neriah said quietly and Maddy sighed.
-"I'ma just say it out loud, is that okay?"
-"No-"
-"I'ma say it anyway." Maddy cut Y/n off.

"So basically, Y/n and Dustin are dating and last night Steph caught her kissing Brandt and now we're in this situation,"
-"Maddy-"
-"And I honestly didn't this she'd do this because she isn't like this, well..I didn't think of her like this." Maddy continued.

"It wasn't even like that!" Y/n said, putting her arms up in defense.
-"Come on, Y/n..He's my friend." Dustin shook his head.
-"Dustin, I was drunk and high, you know I act up when I'm fucked up! I didn't know what I was doing." Y/n said as I just watched. My lips suddenly curled into a frown, looking at Y/n who was trying to convince Dustin that the kiss meant nothing to her and that she doesn't even like me like that.

"Dustin, I swear that kiss meant nothing to me. I don't like Brandt, don't you see how ugly he is? You know I wouldn't date him..You know me." Y/n said and it's like everything around me went silent. My ears were ringing and my head began to hurt but I was able to hear and see Dustin stand up from his chair, walking away from Y/n.

"Dustin, are you serious?" Y/n said as she chased after him.
-"I can't do this with you anymore. I get that you were drunk and high off your ass but you couldn't have been so stupid to kiss him or anyone in general knowing that you have a boyfriend." Dustin stopped walking and looked at her.

"I don't even remember it happening!"
-"Doesn't change anything..we're over." He said and walked out of her door, leaving her groaning in annoyance.
-"Oh, my fucking god.." she mumbled.
-"I think we're gonna go.." Steph said and they walked out as well, leaving me with Y/n.

"I'ma head out too.." I say and began to make my way towards the door before being stopped by her.
-"Do you remember anything from last night?" She asked.
-"Uhm, no.." I lied.
-"Please, just tell Dustin that the kiss meant nothing..I don't wanna lose him." She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. She obviously cared about him and the kiss really meant nothing to her.

"Alright, I will." 'No. I wasn't.'
-"Thank you, Brandt." She said and I forced a smile before walking out of the door.

I'm not gonna waste my time anymore. I don't wanna be caught up in some bullshit so I'ma just move schools and forget all of them. You know? Start fresh and be the better person.
(Maya  Ishii-Peters is single.)

A/N- HEY POOKIES!! I MISSED YALL💔 I hope this one came out good!

I will continue Wrestle once I have an idea! I promise you guys🙏🏼