𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆ ☆

It's been 7 months since we went back to school and it's actually been going great besides Heather's annoying voice and Dustin bothering me and Viv 24/7!

"Y/n, leave that in the past..It happened last year." Dustin said as he sat onto Vivien's seat.
-"That seats taken and you should know that by now." I say without looking at him.

"She isn't here yet, but maybe we could talk sometime?" He looked at me.
-"Why? So you could play me again?" I looked at him as he laughed.

"Nah, I was wrong for that." He said as I rolled my eyes.
-"And you just realized that? Do you know how much you hurt me when you said you never actually liked me, and that it's was just for a bet?" I said as he sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry. It was all Brandt's idea and I obviously didn't wanna seem like a pussy and reject the bet and I regret doing that to you." He said and I didn't believe shit he said.
-"whatever." I say before writing into my notebook.

"Alright then, uhm..We're gonna be hanging out at my place if you wanna come.? Maybe you could bring Vivien so you wouldn't be alone." He shrugged.
-"Why? Are you planning on playing with Viv too?"

"Oh my god, Y/n, No, I swear. I just wanna talk to you because I couldn't all last year ever since I did that shitty thing to you and I promise that I won't do it again." He said and took my pencil from my hand and wrote his number on my paper.
-"Please come." (PAUSE!!) He said and went back to his original seat.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late again." Vivien sighed and sat next to me, panting heavily.
-"Why are you panting so hard?" I question as she looks at me with a smirk.

"I can't hide it from you. I did it with someone." She whispered with a smile on her face.
-"you did what?" I say in complete shock.

"I know right, it was amazing." She said.
-"So you aren't a virgin anymore?"

"Nope, but you still have your chance. I mean, you're hot!" She said with a smile on her face.
-"I know that." I responded as she nodded and we began to do our work.

While we were at our locker I thought about what Dustin said.
"Hey, uhm..are you down to go to somebody's place later?" I ask as I looked at his number on the piece of paper.
-"Who's?" She asks.

"Dustin's?"
-"I thought he was an asshole." She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"He's a complete asshole, but he keeps bugging me and it's getting really annoying." I said and shut my locker.
-"Yeah, I'm down." She said and we headed outside the school.

"Alright, I'll call you when I get home." I wave goodbye to her as she did the same.
-"I'll be waiting for a phone call." She smiled and entered her moms car.

I walked back home and called Dustin's number.

"Hello?" Someone answered on the other end.
-"Yeah, hello, is this Dustin?" I asked.
"Uhm, no? You must have the wrong number." They said and that pissed me off. Did that asshole play me again? I thought as they began to speak again.

"I'm just playin' with you, it's Dustin." He laughed as I hung up.

"He's so annoying, I swear." I sigh and the phone began to ring.
I pick it up to hear Dustin speaking to someone.