"𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭"-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ꩜

The movie ended and Dustin put another one on and gently rubbed my thigh. I squirmed under his touch and he pulled his hand away.

"Sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" He whispered as I shook my head.
-"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and he placed his hand back onto my thigh.

Halfway through the movie, Alex fell asleep while Brandt was annoyed by Maya.

The second movie finished and it's was 10:45.

Alex woke up and we turned on the lights.

"Soo..the movies over and-" Maya started.
"This may sound weird but..I- well WE were wondering if you guys wanted..maybe wanted to hook up with us? You know, like..Y/n and Dustin, Alex and Anna, and Me and Brandt." Maya said nervously.
"Uhh..what?" Alex chuckled.

"Maya, are you out of your mind?" I say as Anna fiddled with her necklace.
-"I thought you wanted to-"
"I never agreed to that. I told you we weren't hooking up with anyone, Maya."

"Anna!" Maya whined.
-"You said you wanted to!"

"I know but..I don't think he- wants to.." Anna looked at Alex.
-"I don't wanna do anything with you." Alex said casually.

"Well.." Maya looked at Brandt.
-"definitely don't wanna do anything with the ugis." He laughed.

"What's a ugis?" Maya asked.
-"You'll find out." Dustin shrugged.

"Wanna go to my room?" Dustin whispered into my ear.
-"Why?" I asked and he smirked.
"To hangout."

"Uhm, sure.." I say and he took my hand.
-"me and Y/n are gonna go check out my room. You four..don't get my couch dirty. I don't wanna have any whi- you know, stains on my couch. That shits disgusting." He said and we left the basement and went up to his room, leaving the two boys and two girls in the basement with their crushes.

He shut the door and locked it.
"I've always liked you Y/n." He said and it gave me butterflies.
-"Me too.." I replied as he smiled and pulled me in by my waist and kissed me deeply.

I returned the kiss and he sat on the bed, pulling onto his lap and holding onto my thighs. He moved his lips onto my neck and bit it gently, causing me to moan softly. He ran his hand up my shirt and took it off.

He took a glance at my chest before looking up at me.
"You okay?" He asked.
-"Mhm, yeah." I responded as he trailed his fingers down my stomach.

They made their way down to my pants and he unbutton them before sliding them down my legs to reveal my thong.

He stood up and pushed me onto his bed gently before crawling on top of me.
He kissed my neck gently and his fingers finding their way into my underwear.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Can I?" He asked as I nodded.
He stuck two fingers inside of me and I let out a loud moan. He kept me quiet by pressing his lips against mines, fingering me slowly.

This was my first time and it felt good..
"Faster..please?" I moaned desperately.
-"you sure, ma?" He pulled away and I nodded.
"Aight, but you gotta keep quiet..I don't want them to hear us." He smirked and I nodded.
He pressed his lips against mines and inserted another finger inside me and went faster, making me moan into his mouth.

I could feel the smirk on his lips as he heard my moans. His lips moved to my neck and he sucked onto my neck gently, making me moan softly.

"You close or nah?" He whispered softly into my ear, his voice was soft and gentle..
-"Yeah.." I mumble as he continued fingering me.

After a few minutes I came and he pulled his fingers out before kissing me softly.
-"I'll help you clean up." He pulled away and helped me clean up.

I was breathing heavily while putting my shirt and pants on.

He went to the bathroom while I fixed my hair.

He came back into the room and grabbed my neck gently and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Will you be mine?" He asks as I smile.
-"I would love to." I kiss him softly as we made our way back to the basement.

"How'd it go?" Anna asked as I smiled cheekily.
-"none of your business, Anna." I chuckled and sat next to Dustin.

"Aight, one more movie then y'all gotta go."

A/N- was this good? It's my first time writing smut but I think I did good🤷🏻‍♀️