𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆ ☆

We made it to Alex's house and were greeted by his mother.
We went up to his room and spent a few minutes choosing a movie because the boys argued on which one to watch.

"Let me choose, Jesus! You guys are a mess." I say and collect all the movie cd's and chose one that caught my eye.
The Goonies
"I choose this one all the way!" I smile as they groaned.
-"No, choose something else." Dustin complained as I shook my head and Alex took it from me.

"Let's just watch this, I'm bored."
-"do you have popcorn?" Brandt asked
"Yeah, it's downstairs in our pantry." He said, turning on the movie.

"Aight, we're gonna go get the popcorn and drinks." Dustin said and he and Brandt left to get the snacks.

"I like your room." I say as he smiled softly.
-"Thanks, it's pretty basic."
"I like basic." I shrug and he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry about Heather."
-"It's fine..I just don't know why I even stayed with her." He replied with his head down and fiddling with his fingers nervously.
"What's up with you and her?" He asked as I sighed.

"I don't know, she's been a bitch towards me since 3rd grade..I apologize for calling your ex a bitch." I say as he shook his head.
-"No, don't apologize. It's fine." He smiled and looked into my eyes and we held eye contact for a moment before he broke it.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?.." he asked, kicking his feet nervously.
-"Why?"
"I'm just curious, you know?."
"I've never had one." I chuckle and he looks up at me shocked.
"You've never had a boyfriend?"

"Nope."
-"but- how would no one want you? You're beautiful, Y/n!" He smiled and frowned afterwards.
"It just..came out. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.." he apologized and I laughed.

"You're soft, Alex. Stop apologizing." I smile softly at him as he glanced at my lips before turning away.
-"sorry.." he mumbled and I gently forced him to look at me.
He took a few glances at my lips before leaning in.

Before we knew it, our lips were attached together and he kissed me softly. He put a hand on my thigh and the other on my waist.

We kissed passionately but were rudely interrupted by Brandt's loud gasp and Dustin loud groaning.

"Dude, are you serious?" Brandt placed the popcorn onto the nightstand next to Alex's bed and Dustin throwing the sodas on the bed.

Alex pulled away from me and looked at Brandt.
"What?"
-"You kissed my homegirl, dude!" He replied and I rolled my eyes.
"Dude, I'm not a child. You don't have to look out for me 24/7." I say and he shrug and ate some popcorn.
"True."

"How did you move on so fast? I didn't even get to make my first move with her." Dustin said as I laughed.
-"Eh, whatever, I'm not interested in a relationship right now. I'm too busy bullying people." He shrugged and we began to watch the movie.

Alex held my hand throughout the whole movie and we eventually fell asleep on his bed. Alex's head on my lap, Dustin's head on my shoulder, and Brandt's head leaning against the headboard. His heads probably gonna hurt the next morning, but I enjoyed spending time with them.

A/n- This one sucks but I wanna make these imagines long but I also wanna make them short. What do you think abt this one though? I think it's lame asf.