"𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭"-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

I was walking to school because it was a nice day outside and I love nature.
Today I wore a black long sleeve shirt, some pants, and threw on some black converse.
As I held onto the straps of my backpack I made my way into the hell hole.

I walked over to my locker and put on some chapstick.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I was confused on who this person was because their voice didn't sound familiar at all. I took a glance and saw Maya and Anna. Two girls from 5th grade.
"Hey?"

"Uhm, we just wanted to tell you that you look amazing today." Anna smiled, showing her braces.
-"Yeah, you look so gorgeous! Like- You look hot." Maya said, holding onto Anna's arm.

"Thank you..You two look amazing too." I smiled as Maya looked at Anna and Anna looked at her with a huge smile on her face.

"Can we be friends?.." Maya asked as I nodded.
-"Yeah, sure." I say and we walked to our class.

Maya and Anna sat together and I sat next to them on a whole different desk.
I heard them talking about Alex and I looked behind me to see Alex and Dustin sitting next to each other, talking and smirking at me. I lean in to Maya and Anna's conversation.

"What are we talking about?" I ask as Maya smiled.
-"Oh, we heard the Dustin and Brandt have like a HUGE crush on me." She whispered with a smile on her face, blushing slightly.

"Oh wow! You're one lucky girl. I'd die to be with Dustin." I whisper as someone kicked my chair. I sat down and looked behind me to see Alex laughing.

"What do you want?"
-"Nothing." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.
"Stop bothering me." I turn back around and Anna leaned in, and whispered.

"Can you ask Alex what he thinks of me?"
-"Why? Do you like him or something?" I laugh jokingly.
"Yes, now ask him. Please?"
-"alright."

I turn around to face Alex and Dustin.
"What's up?" Alex said as I smile awkwardly.
-"What do you think of Anna?" I say as he looks at Anna and she was already looking back at him. He looked back at Dustin and laughed.

"Why? Did she ask you to do that?"
-"No, why would she?"
"It isn't a coincidence if she's already looking at me after you asked that question." He said and I kept quiet.

"It could be.." I shrug and Dustin kept smirking at me.
-"Dude, why do you keep smirking at her?" Alex nudged him and Dustin shrugged.

"She just looks good." He responded while looking into my eyes.
I felt my cheeks heating up so I quickly turned around.

"What did he say?" Maya whispered.
-"Nothing." I responded as Dustin sat in the empty seat next to me.

"Sup."
-"Hey?"
"So..What are you up to tonight?" He asks.
-"Nothing..why?"
"So we could hangout." He shrugged with a smirk forming onto his lips.
"Don't worry, my parents are out for 2 weeks." He added.

"Can Maya and Anna come?" I asked, not wanting to go alone.
He looked over at the two girls giggling and sighed deeply.
-"Yeah, sure."
"Okay.." I said, rubbing my hands nervously.

"Alex and Brandt will be there too. We'll meet you outside the school." He said and touched my hair before sitting back with Alex.