𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆꩜

"My mom isn't home so we're alone." Brandt said and drank some water.

"Where is she?" I ask as I looked around the house.
-"busy working so she could provide for me." He replied as I nodded.

"I heard that Anna has a weird obsession with Alex." He laughed as I rolled my eyes.
-"leave her alone, Brandt!" I chuckle as he covers his mouth and continued to laugh his ass off.
"Brandt! Stop!"

"I'm sorry, it's just..she's weird!" He laughed as I hit him on the back.
-"Calm down."

"Sorry." He apologized as he looked up at me.
-"have you ever considered being more than friends?" He asked as I laughed.

"Maybe, why?"
-"'cause I have." He said and pulled me into him and kissed me softly as I gladly returned it.
He put his hands on my waist and brought them lower to my ass.
He kissed my neck and pulled away.

"Wanna go to my room?" He asked as I nodded.

We went up to his room and he shut the door, locking it just incase his mom came home.

He pushed me onto his bed and crawled on top of me. He kissed my neck and began to grind against me.
I could feel him get hard in between my crotch.

I moaned softly and his hands explored every inch of my body.
I brought his lips up to mine and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as I tangled my fingers into his hair.
He removed my shirt and threw it on the floor before kissing my chest softly.
His fingers rubbed the side on my hips as I squirmed under his soft, warm touch.

He kissed above my breasts and began to suck gently, leaving a mark above my boob. I moaned quietly as he looked up at me.

"Don't be afraid to moan louder," he said and glanced at my lips.
-"And don't be shy to moan my name." He smirked and kissed my other breast.

He went lower and kissed my stomach softly and took off my shorts to reveal my red thong.

"Red looks good on you, Y/n.." he smirked and pulled on the straps of my thong and looked up at me.

"Am I allowed to take these off?" He asked as I nodded.
He immediately slid them off and stuck two fingers inside of me.
I moaned loudly as he fingered me roughly.

"Brandt!" I moan out loudly, My hands gripping onto the sheets tightly.
-"You feel so good.." he whispers and it turned me on even more.

Without warning me, he stuck another finger inside of me and I groaned loudly as he kissed my stomach and sucked onto my waist, roughly.
He began to moan himself as I closed my eyes, savoring this moment, not wanting to take it for granted.

"I need you, Brandt.." I mumbled quietly.
-"Was was that?" He whispered with a smirk on his lips, knowing exactly what I said.
"I need you..please?" I moan as he kisses my neck.

"Are you sure? I've never don't this before..I'm a virgin." He said as I chuckled.
-"We both are.."

"Alright.." he said and took off his pants and boxers, crawling on top of me and pushing himself inside of me.
I let out a loud moan as he began to thrust inside of me.

He intertwined our fingers and held onto them tightly as he continued to thrust forward. He leaned down and kissed me roughly, sweat trailing down his forehead as I bit his lip and he grunted.

I pull away and look at him.
"Sorry, did I hurt you?"
-"Nah, I'm fine." He kissed me deeply and continued to thrust harder inside of me, making me moan loudly.

"Brandt!" I moan as he kissed my jawline and slowed down his pace.
-"I love hearing the noises you make..You're a different type of piano, if you know what I mean." He smirked and kissed my stomach.

"I'm close.." he whispered as I nodded.
-"me too."

He thrust into me tiredly and eventually released his seed inside of me. I moan softly as he pulled out of me.

"I love you, Y/n.." he kissed me softly and I returned it.
-"I love you too, Brandt." I say, breathing heavily as we both cleaned up.

We put our clothes back on and Brandt sighed.
"Shit, now I gotta clean my sheets." He said and I look down in embarrassment.

"It's fine, beautiful." He smiled and lifted my chin and kissed me deeply, making me moan softly into his mouth.
He pulled away and took his sheets, placing them into the washer.

After they were washed and dried, I helped him fix up his bed.

"Hope you don't end up, you know..preg-"
-"I'm sure I won't! I'm pretty sure we're too young..I hope so." I say as he laughed.

"I'd still love you either way." He smiled softly as I chuckled.
-"I love you, Brandt.."

A/n- This is so uncomfortable to make😭 just to know that Brandt is jus 13 and I'm writing this for y'all🥲 I hate the fact that they're young and I'm doing this..I feel like a bad person writing these.. but I hope you liked it.