𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

It was getting quite boring and I decided I wanted to prank Dustin.

I was thinking that I could wait 'till 12:30 AM and dress into something scandalous with some heels and tell him I'm going to the strip club. I'm going to 'attempt' to 'quietly' leave the house while he's sleeping but I'ma purposely make some noise.
(I put all the blame on you
'Bout me in all that I went through
You don't give me any choice
Now I'm gonna MAKE SOME NOISE!MAKE SOME NOISE)

It was almost 12:00 AM and Dustin was already sleeping so I decided to look for the heels my friend let me borrow but I kinda forget where I put them..So I had to look everywhere for them and I eventually found them!

I then looked for my Halloween costume that I had used once for a party with my friend when I wasn't with Dustin.

The costume was a nurse and the top was basically a bra and I made sure it was push-up so we can get a better reaction out of him. The skirt was super short and it revealed my ass cheeks
(😟)
The heels were pink and I had on long socks that had red ribbons at the top, the socks almost reaching my thighs.
When I bought the costume, the skirt wasn't this short and I put on a doctor suit thingie over my top so it wasn't that revealing. The costume also came with a nurse hat but I didn't feel like struggling and putting it on.
It revealed my stomach and you could see my belly button piercing super well.

I did my makeup and fixed up my hair. I decided to do a makeup look that I'd never wear.

I put on the heels and practiced walking in them. I walked slow and almost fell. I screamed and put my hand over my mouth, hoping that Dustin didn't wake up since he was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.

I slowly stood up and balanced myself, my arms sticking out for support and me walking slowly.

I made my way to the living room and grabbed the car keys, jiggling them loudly to see if it wakes up Dustin.
The time was 12:46 AM and I was making noise with the heels, making his eyes flutter open and he groaned softly when the light hit his face.

I unlocked the door and was about to head out but heard my name being called out from behind me.
I turn around and was met with Dustin giving me a weird look.

"What?" I say.
-"Where are you going looking like that?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.
-"Just to a..Halloween party?" I say.
-"what? We're in the beginning of October, how the fuck is there a Halloween party already?" He said in annoyance.
-"Oh, I was invited yesterday." I shut the door and he looked at me in confusion.

"Come here real quick." He said and beckoned me to come over.
I made my way over to him, my ankles couldn't stand these heels and I almost fell a few times while walking over to him.

"Wha-who wears this to a Halloween party?" He asks and tugs on the mini skirt.
-"There's gonna be other people wearing something like this too. I don't wanna be left out." I shrug and he stands up from the couch and the heels finally made me reach his height.

He looked me up and down before turning me around and I could feel his eyes staring at my body from behind.
"Ma, wha-What the fuck is this?" He exclaimed.
-"a costume?" I say.
-"No. This isn't no fucking costume, half your ass is sticking out from this angle!" He said and turned me back around, making me face him.

"And what-what is this?!" He said and looked at my chest while tugging on the bra.
-"what?" I say in an innocent tone and looking down at his hands on my bra.

"This is no costume, where are you going? And these heels? What the fuck is wrong with them?" He says and looks down at my heels.
-"I said to a Halloween party." I smile innocently as he shakes his head.
-"Nah, where are you going, Y/n?" He asked again.

"Well..You know, I need some extra money to buy me some new shoes and I got hired at a strip club and that could help me a lot, you know? I will be getting paid really well." I dance a bit and he gives me a weird look, not saying anything for awhile.
-"Oh, fuck no! Take this shit off." He said angrily.

"What? Why? I got that shit on! What do you think? I think it makes me look hot." I say and he rolls his eyes.
-"Yeah, you look sexy as fuck but you're not taking your goofy ass to no strip club. Take it off." He said and I scoffed.

"No. I need the extra money." I say and I begin to walk away but he pulled my arm back, making me slip but he caught me.
-"Man, how much money do you possibly need? I'll give it to you, damn." He said and I shrug him off of me.
-"I don't want your money. I wanna make my own." I smile and he gently pushes me onto the couch, taking off the heels.

"Are you supposed to be a sexy nurse or a clown?" He asked and my jaw dropped.
-"rude" I say and he wipes the lipstick off my lips with his finger, smudging it over my face.
(Not all over, ykwim?😭)
-"Oh, shit, my bad." He said and grabbed a wet napkin and wiping it off my face and lips.

"I took so long on this makeup though" I say and he shoots the napkin in the trashcan and obviously makes it.

"Who gives a fuck?" He rolled his eyes.
-"Why are you so mean? I was just joking with you." I roll my eyes.
-"Well you better be joking in bed too." He smirks and pulls me into our bedroom.

A/n- let's hope they used protection..Anywho, they are aged up in this, obviously🤦🏻‍♀️

Here's the costume reference or whatever the fuck it is😹.