𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆ ☆

In gym, Me, Maya, and Anna were talking. Well..Anna and Maya were.

"They think I'm fine, and Heather likes my haircut."
-"Brandt loves you."
"Brandt loves Maya."

"Are you guys really believing this shit?" I say as they completely ignore me as I roll my eyes and change into my gym clothes while they continued to speak.

When we made it outside, the sun was basically burning my skin. It was hot as fuck and I felt like dying!

I sat down on the bench, watching the game, waiting for my turn as the girls sat next to me, making me the middle.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry, but, like, here comes Brandt." Anna says as Brandt was walking towards us.
"God, no." Maya said as he sat next to her, making Anna laugh and Maya smile.

"It's not that serious." I say as Maya giggled.
-"Stop! Stop. Stop!" She said as Anna laughed.

As I was watching the game, I noticed that Maya was staring at Brandts neck, which made me laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask as she quickly looked in my direction.
-"Nothing. Stop!" She replied as I laughed causing Brandt to look over at us.

"Oh, my god, Y/n..it's your fault." Maya whispered in my ear as I stopped laughing.

"What are you looking at?" I ask as he rolled his eyes.
-"Can I not look?" He says as I shook my head.

"Of course not!"
-"of course you can..Brandt.." Maya said as she stared at him, making him look away awkwardly.

"But then again, there's Dustin. He's fly." Anna said, making mine and Maya's head turning to look at Dustin.

"That's literally my ex y'all are looking at." I say as Maya obviously had to say something.
-"His earring is so hot."

"Wha-"
"Yeah, I know." Anna cut me off as I scoffed and looked at the both of them. I felt completely betrayed by the both of them, simping, and drooling over my ex-boyfriend.

"He is so cute." Maya said as she continued to admire him. I hate to admit, but he was fine as fuck..
;)

The girls giggled as I continued to stare at him. I mean, they weren't lying..

"And then there's..him" Anna said, making me snap back into reality.
She was obviously staring at none other than Alex Nolan. She's been obsessed with this dude for almost a year! She still hasn't gotten over him.

I stared at him, wondering if he'll actually date Anna or not.
I laughed as he looked over at me with the ball in his hands.

"Y/N L/N! Batter up!" The gym teacher yelled as I looked at her.

"Shit, sorry, my bad." I chuckled as Maya pushed me.
-"That's you. Oh, my god. Go."

"Alright, I'm going!" I say as I stood in front of Alex.
What the fuck does Anna see in this blonde bug?

"Go Y/n!" Maya cheered as I rolled my eyes.
-"You got this, Y/n!" Anna clapped.

"Gosh, these girls sure do know how to embarrass someone." I say as Alex rolled the ball towards me and I kick it, making it fly right into his face.