𝒥𝙖𝙣𝙚- 𝗔/𝗡 ☆

Y'all, I jus wanna take the time to write this and thank you guys for 101k reads. I didn't think I was gonna get this far with this book. I thought I was gonna get, like, 4-6k reads and y'all went wayy over! I rlly appreciate this so much. I appreciate the nice comments I receive<3 they honestly boost my confidence! The more nice comments I receive, the more it makes me want to write.

I also wanna apologize that I'm not posting as much as I used to, it's just that I've been rlly busy with school and I have been editing often, posting on my account. I also don't have any ideas so it takes me some time to actually come up with one.

I thought my book was gonna be a flop bc when I first posted it, ppl were barely reading it and I thought nobody would care to open it, but all that went down the drain. I finally made it to a huge amount of views and I'm really grateful.

I didn't know I had 101k reads 'til now. I was keeping up with my views but lost track when I was busy with school, editing, and my Duolingo. (Also my friends). I was happy that I finally made it! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have made it this far..Thank you🫀.

The ppl who say that my books are well-written and shi, I rlly appreciate that sm. It makes me smile and it gives me confidence that I could probably make it as a director in the future.
I might not have a chance bc if I want to, I have to come up with something good. I can't come up with a story out of my head, I have to use ideas abt my life or things that I wish I could have.

The band chapter with Shuji is something I actually wanna do. So I made it into an Imagine. I rlly hope I can make it as a guitarist in the future. I jus haven't gotten the beginning..the guitar is the most important thing I need if I wanna start a band. I rlly wanna start a band with my sisters, but it isn't their thing.
I've been wanting to do this for three years already..still haven't started yet.

The Cure chapter with Alex is something I actually adore. I love The Cure so much and I loved making the chapter while listening to The Cure at the same time. I jus felt like Alex Nolan would be someone who would listen to The Cure but I could be wrong. He just looks like a boy who would be a rock fan or whatever. It was just the most heartwarming thing I've ever written..I would honestly cry if I ever opened a book and see a chapter called The Cure or a chapters that mentions The Cure. Literally! I almost cried when Heartstopper had The Cure's song at the end. AND the band was playing it?! It was the best thing ever. My reaction was just..omg😭!
When I heard the intro, I was confused. I was like, "wait..I've heard this song before." And I got closer to the tv and it came to my head. I could've cried but I didn't.
ANYWHO! This isn't abt this.

Some of the chapters are abt the things I wish I had. some chapters are things I went through. Or just things that I wanna do.

I didn't think anyone would care abt these. I thought they were lame, but when ppl started reading them and saying to make more or whatever, it just made me happy..I never realized that I finally made it 'til Today. Today was the day that I realized that I made it.

I made it to my goal bc of you.
I appreciate the support that you guys give me🙏🏼.
And I hope I could make as many as I can to show how much I appreciate this<3.

Trust me..If I wasn't in school, I would've been posting so much for y'all!! And I'm sorry that I can't do that.

It's either school, my family problems, my past, or present.
My past has been hitting me hard recently and I don't know how to deal with it..I just have to pretend like it never happened.
My family problems are terrible! I just make them into jokes so I can laugh abt it, but I'm reality it isn't what it seems..
My present is school. It has been stressing me out..
My sister and grandma pointed out my SH and asked what happened. I lied and said I scratched myself or my bracelet did that.