𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆𝟱

-𝟒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟧

*Beep, Beep*

I hear my alarm ringing rapidly. I groan and place my arm over my eyes, blocking the sun from burning my eyes out. I reach for my alarm and eventually was able to shut it off.

I sit up on my bed and decided to take a shower.

Once I step into the warm water, I let out a soft groan of relief. I shut my eyes and let the water run down my hair that got slightly longer.

After awhile of being in the shower, I step out and dry myself off before wrapping my towel around my waist.

I blow dry my hair and brush it out. Afterwards I put my clothes on.
What I wore was: A purple T-shirt that had a skulls with wings and a rose in front of the biggest skull. The two skulls on the left and right had crosses on the forehead. I put on some black baggy pants with a belt that also had a skull in front. I check my watch and sigh before heading to my closet and putting on my black Adidas.

Class doesn't start 'til 6:00 AM and it was 5:15.

I grabbed my backpack and as I was heading out, my roommate barged through the door with a girl helping him stand properly.

"You're gonna get kicked out. You need to stop drinking." I said and stand out of the way as the girl walks him over to his bed.
-"I don't even wanna attend college..it's bullshit." He mumbled and let his Body fall onto the bed. He placed his head onto the pillow and began to snore. I sigh quietly and shake my head slightly in disappointment.

"Thank you for wasting your time And bringing him here." I say and she smiles softly.
-"It's fine, I couldn't just let him walk around the building. He could've gotten caught, but he made it pretty clear that he doesn't even like college." She shrugged.
-"Right, yeah." I nod with a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Kinda weird for some random girl walking into your dorm without introducing herself. It's also a bit rude." She said.
-"No, you're good." I laugh.
-"I'ma introduce myself anyway, 'Cause either way..I'm still a stranger," she shrugged.
-"Well, to you, obviously. Not to him, 'Cause he's my friend, but I'm definitely a stranger to you." She said and I looked at her in confusion. As She was speaking, she was doing all these movements with her hands. She was speaking quite fast and she put her hands over her face, sighing.

"I'm sorry" she apologized.
-"For what?"
-"Not being able to speak properly. It just happened out of nowhere." She said.
-"It's fine." I smile.
-"Let me just do this the proper way and try not to mess up. I honestly don't even know how I even got into college." She laughed.
-"I actually never thought that I'd get accepted. I mean, I was pretty much an asshole in High school. I got suspended three times." She let out a loud sigh.
-"You know what, just forget about all that. I'm Y/n, and you are?" She stuck her hand out as I slowly processed the name she just said. I've heard that name before..Quite often actually when I was in Elementary until I moved from high school. That's the last I've ever heard of that name. I look at her then back at her hand before taking it.
-"Brandt." I say as I shake her hand with a smile.
-"Brandt? Never heard that name in awhile." She chuckled as she looked at the floor.
-"I know that this is so random but I was such a bitch towards him in High school and I feel bad. I regret doing all the shit that I did when I was a dumb teenager.." she says.

"Were you, like, popular or something? 'Cause you gotta be popular to act like that. Respectfully, of course." I say as she nodded.
-"I was popular in high school. I was well known for beating this girl named Heather back im elementary. That's how they knew Y/n L/n." She shrugged.
-"L/n?" I asked as I tilt my head to the side in confusion.
-"Yep..It's like I ruin my last name. I'm such a disappointment." She frowned slightly.

"You're not. This was all in the past, focus on your future." I say.
-"My past could affect my future. I wished every single night that I would be able to apologize to this boy. I was such a bitch towards him and He didn't deserve it. Yes, He was an asshole in middle school but he changed once he reached 10th grade. But I stayed the same 'til I noticed that he hasn't been showing up to school and I never spotted him in the halls. I later then found out that he doesn't go to that school anymore..I wish he stayed so I was able to apologize to him properly. He didn't deserve to be treated like shit by me..My friends didn't deserve to be treated like that. My ex..I didn't deserve him in the first place. I'm such a fuck-up." She sighs shakily, her eyes swelling up with tears.

I looked at her and noticed that she had the same birthmark that Y/n had. Same features as her. Same hair and eye color, same smile..and if it isn't already weird enough. The same name too?

"Uhm, I think we attended the same school. I remember hearing your name all over the school..You were pretty popular. This might make this awkward between us, but I wanted you so bad and you just pushed me away." I laugh.
-"I did?" She said as she looked at me in confusion.
-"Yep..I felt like I wasn't good enough." I shrugged.

"Brandt.." she mumbled and repeated it two more times.
-"Oh, Brandt.." she said as she looked at me.
-"I remember you now."
-"Yeah, still see me the same? Ugly? Just like you said I was." I laugh it off but deep down it actually hurt.
-"No, I was stupid back then. I did mention that I was a bitch, right? I'm sorry for everything that I've done. Even for the things you have no idea what I've done. I regret even pushing you away..I felt guilty ever since that party. I still love with regret 'til this day, Brandt. I may sound desperate for your forgiveness but if that's what it takes to make you forgive me, I'd do anything..I just wish I was smarter before. I feel so fucking dumb for ever doing that to you..You honestly don't deserve it at all. I'm just hoping that maybe we could start fresh today? That's obviously up to you, I'll understand if you don't." She said and I believe every word that came out of her mouth. I mean, I always did..

"Yeah, we could give it a shot." I smile as she lets out a sigh of relief.
-"Thank you." She smiles and wraps her arms around me.
I was hesitant at first but eventually wrapped mines around her waist, hugging her tightly since its been years from the last time I've seen her.

I check my watch and saw that it was 5:45.

"I have to get to class." I say and she pulls away.
-"Shit, me too."

A/n-Made this for pookie💪🏼
e4nottiosamaaa

A/n-Made this for pookie💪🏼e4nottiosamaaa

I keep forgetting to put the fit