𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟦

"Okay, who invited them?" Heather pointed at us while she was all up on Alex.
-"Nobody asked you." Vivien said and sat down on the couch next to Alex as I sat next to her.

"Excuse you?" Heather scoffed as she shooed Viv, telling her to move from her manz.
-"He doesn't even want you." I said and she looked over at Alex.

"You do want me right?" She asked, but he kept quiet and Dustin sighed.
-"Can y'all just stop it?" He said.

"It's literally them." Heather pointed at us.
-"Heather, I will kick you out." Dustin said and she rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch.

"I've got some beer, want some?" Miranda said as she offered us some beer.
-"Fuck it." I said and took one, opening it and taking a sip.

"I don't want any of y'all getting drunk in my house..This isn't what I had planned." Dustin said and sat next to me.

"Dude, chill! You're ruining the vibe." Daniel said as Brandt nodded in agreement as he smoked a cigarette with Stevie.

"Can I have a cigarette?" Vivien asked as Charney passed her one.
-"Thanks."
"Mhm."

"So, Y/n! About last year with you and Du-"
-"Shut the fuck up, Brandt.!" Dustin cut Brandt off before he could finish.
"Alright, Jesus!" He said as he laughed.

"You're honestly so fucking annoying." I say as he rolls his eyes.
-"Whatever you say." He shrugged and took a sip of his beer.

"Dustin, you don't mind if me and Charney- You know?" Ethan said, with a grin on his face.
-"Yeah, I'm completely fine with that.
Fuck no! Not in my house." He said sarcastically.

"Too bad." Ethan took Charney's hand and they left the room.
-"They're definitely gonna hook up." Vivien said.

"Damn, Dustin, you're really gonna let them hook up in your house?" Brandt laughed.
-"Dude, shut up." Alex said and he sounded annoyed.

A few minutes later, Heather was trying to get Alex to have sex with her.
"C'mon, Alex..please?" She begged.
-"Damn, Bitch! Why so desperate?" I laugh as she glares at me.

"Shut up, Y/n!" She yelled before continuing to pull Alex by his arm.
-"Heather, you're acting like a child right now." He said and pushed her off of him.
"I don't want to."
-"and I do." She said.

"So? It's always been about you and never about me." He said.
-"We're over for good this time." He said and got up from the couch.

"Imma go, man." He said and dapped Dustin up before leaving.
-"Pfft." Me and Vivien laughed as she hit Vivien in the face with her purse.

"Oh hell nah..This bitch is picking a fight." She said and handed me her beer.

"Oh shit!" Miranda said.
"Now this is what I came for." Stevie said as she got up and began to cheer for Viv.

"I'm outta here." Heather said as she walked out.
-"Pussy!" Vivien shouted before sitting back onto the couch next to me.

"That bitch really does get on my nerves." I sigh and chugged down my beer.
-"yo, Miranda, do you have any more beer?" I asked as she shook her head.
"Nope, Daniel got the last one, but doesn't Dustin's parents have like, wine?" She smirked.

"No, we aren't drinking their wine. They will notice that they're gone." He said and Stevie groaned.
-"Come on, Dustin! It won't hurt!" She said and walked out the room as the others followed behind, leaving me and Dustin alone.

"They don't listen." He sighed as he looked at me.
-"I'm sorry, Y/n." He apologized as I looked up at him.

"I don't wanna hear your shitty apologies." I said.
-"I really am sorry. After I did that to you, I felt like shit."

"I felt worse." I said.
-"I felt stupid enough to believe that you actually liked me..Turns out it was all just for a bet and I just got played."

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I was stupid and I could've said no, but I didn't. I wasn't looking for a relationship all last year and I didn't care about any girl until I did that to you. I hurt you and I saw it in your eyes..Ever since, I've felt bad and I felt like an asshole." He said and stroked my cheek gently.

I didn't wanna forgive him, but I did.
I also wasn't gonna let him win me over that easily, it was obvious that he liked me. I knew what I was gonna do to hurt him like he hurt me. I knew that I would seem like a slut afterwards, but fuck it.! I need to get back at him for hurting me last year.

"I like you, Y/n..a lot and I want you to forgive me." He said.
-"I forgive you."

"I don't know if you feel the same way about me." He said as he looked at my lips. I knew what he wanted and I was gonna play him.

I kissed him passionately as he returned it. He placed a hand on my waist and the other onto my cheek. He pulled me in and deepened the kiss, causing me to moan softly. I don't wanna say that I didn't enjoyed this..

I heard footsteps coming back up so I quickly pulled away and sat back into my old position.

The door flew open and they had a whole bucket of wine in their hands.
"Why so many?" I asked as Vivien handed me one.

"Girl, just enjoy!" She smiled excitedly.
I looked at the wine bottle as I thought about it. My mom would be pissed at me if I go home drunk as fuck. Especially if I'm just 14 years old.
"Fine, whatever." I shrug and popped it open as Vivien handed me a wine glass.

"So fancy, Dustin." I laugh as he rolled his eyes.
-"Don't spill any." He said as I began to pour me some.

"Brandt, Why are you drinking out of it?!" Dustin yelled as he took the wine from him.
-"You're so lame, plus that shits disgusting."

A/n- Y'all I'm so bored😔 Do any of y'all got ig?