𝐄𝟐𝐋-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟱

After class was over, I stepped outside and saw Dustin leaning against some random kids locker.
"Get off that boys locker, dipshit." I roll my eyes and he quickly get off the locker and follows beside me.
-"I hate Mr.Turkey." He sighed.
-"Whose fault is that?" I question and he sighs deeply, groaning in annoyance.
-"mines.."

We made our way to gym class where we went into our separate locker rooms. Obviously the boys and girls couldn't be in the same one.

We both came out at the same time in our gym clothes and made our way outside.
"Wanna play basketball?" He smirked and I shrug.
-"why not."

We ran to the court where he snatched somebody's ball and passed it to me.
That was so rude but it was a little funny..
Anyways, I dribbled that ball and blocked him from stealing it.
As he tried to steal it, I threw it and made it in the hoop.
"I'm so good! Don't play with me!" I cheer and he looks me up and down with a disgusted look on his face.
-"Stay mad" I roll my eyes and he grabs the ball.

We continued to keep playing and eventually made it to a tie once class was over.
"You suck ass." Dustin scoffed.
-"Oh, I suck ass? I made more than you."
-"We made the same amount. Your ass was literally rubbing up all on me the whole game. You want me so bad, it's crazy!" He laughed and I furrowed my brows.

"First of all, we were playing basketball and I wasn't gonna let you steal the ball from me. You dirty as hell." I raise a brow and he smirks at me.
-"You know you like it, Mami." He winked and I gagged.
-"bye." I say, running inside the locker room where he followed behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" I cross my arms up against my chest, making them seem bigger than usual to which he just stared at.
-"I thought-"
-"You thought wrong." I cut him off before pushed him into the boys locker room.

As I was changing into my clothes, I thought about what Dustin said. I indeed did. Like it but that is mad weird at my age. We're only in 7th grade so what is this boy on about?

I put on some lotion and perfume before walking out with my backpack strapped on my back.
(No shit)

I didn't see Dustin at all. I assumed he would've been waiting for me but I guess I was wrong.

I began to make my way to the cafeteria and suddenly I was pulled back aggressively by my backpack, making me fall onto the floor and on top of someone.
"What the fuck do you have in that backpack?!" Dustin groaned as I laughed at him.
-"That's what you get. You're gonna have a big ass bump on your head." I get off of him, helping him up.
-"jokes on you, I didn't hit my head." He mocked.

"Whatever" I sigh and we made our way to the cafeteria and got our lunch.
-"Alright, what do you say about our dogs seeing each other at the park after school?" He suggested.
-"Sure. I have nothing else to do anyways." I smile and he looked at me with a smirk.

"You can always do me."
-"Oh, hell no!" I say loudly, making people look at us. We both pretended that didn't come from our table but I blamed it on him because people continued to stare.

"Dustin, stop being so loud." I say, hoping the whole cafeteria heard me. He scoffed before looking at me with a betrayal face expression.
-"Me?! I-That wasn't even me!"
-"it indeed was you." I shrug.
-"Wow, okay..I see how it is." He smacked his lips.

We were heading back home and I got Sergio ready for the park. I packed his food and water along with his toys. I also packed me some snacks just ine case I was hungry.
(You can always have Dustin🤤.)

"I'm gonna go to the park!" I yell out to my parents before leaving the house.
Once I stepped out, I saw Dustin and his dog waiting outside.

"Took you long enough." He rolled his eyes and I made my way over to him.
-"You're lucky I didn't walk my ass back inside that house."
-"Alright, chill." He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

We made it to the park where we began to walk around. Our dogs meeting new dogs which was cute.

We finally sat down at a bench and I fed the dogs, sighing tiredly. I was super exhausted and wanted to go home.

I drank some of my water and Dustin snatched it from me.
"What the fuck, dude?"
-"My bad, shorty. I'm thirsty too!" He said, gulping down my water.
-"Asshole!" I shout, grabbing my water and chugging the rest down.

"Wanna know something?" He smirked.
-"what?"
-"My lips touched it. You basically kissed me." He giggled like a little girl.
-"That's not as bad as spitting in it."
-"You spit in it?.."
-"yes." I lied. I thought he was gonna be disgusted but he smirked instead.
-"That means I basically swallowed you."
-"ew, stop! That sounded so wrong!" I burst out laughing.

"No, it didn't!" He nudged me really hard. I fell off the bench and onto the floor. He gasped like a gay man and helped me up.
-"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"Sorry my ass." I roll my ass.
-"I'm sorry to your ass too." He said and I was so done with him. He sounds so stupid but I low-key like that.
-"Shut the fuck up."

"Alright, I'm sorry!" He said sounding more sincere this time.
-"I forgive you."
-"Thank you."

When I looked back at the dogs, they were fucking.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shout, gripping onto Dustin and he screeched like a little girl.
(You guys know that once scream from Caleb McLaughlin?)

"Wait..you know what that means?" He raised his brows, smirking.
-"WHAT?!"
-"It's our turn, baby girl. Turn around." He said, turning me around and bending me over the bench.
(WOAH!)
-"NO, NO, NO!" I shake my head. If this boy keeps playing with me, I'ma beat his ass again.

I pulled Lola away from Sergio, handing her to Dustin.

"I was just joking by the way." He said as we walked back home.
-"Hopefully. You made me feel like I dropped the soap."
-"My bad..I don't fuck with that gay shit."
(Ouch!)

He dropped me off at my house and stopped me before I went up to my door.
"Thank you for agreeing to do this with me. I appreciate it."
-"Yeah, I love hanging out with your dumbass and your sped responses."
-"Okay, that hurt." He scoffed.

"I was just playing." I pat his shoulder.
-"Hopefully. That hurt so much, man." He shook his head slightly.
-"I was just playing! Stop being sensitive."

"Alright, alright. Anything for you, Ma." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
This boy was really getting to me.

We stared at each other and I swear I was gonna burst out laughing at any moment. Before I knew it, we were making out in my driveway..I didn't even notice until I accidentally let out a soft moan.

I quickly pulled away and he looked at me with a disappointed face expression.
"Good night."
-"Good night, Ma. See you tomorrow." He blew me a kiss before walking home.

There is no way I just kissed him..He's an asshole!

A/N- WASSUP, BITCHES! HERES YOUR OART AFTER 5 FUCKING MONTHS?! THE FUCK? ANYWHO, I THINK IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK! I LOW-KEY FORGET HOW EVERYONE LOOKS BESIDES Shuji🤤😍🤑😈💦😏😮‍💨..HES so Papi..