𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛,𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥,𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆

"Y/n, open your eyes! No sleeping in my classroom!" My teacher shouted as I lifted up my head and heard laughing behind me.

I roll my eyes knowing that it was Dustin, Brandt, and Alex who always laughed at everything that had to do with me.

"Come up and answer this question, Y/n, since you wanna go to sleep in my classroom everyday." She crossed her arms over her chest as I got up and walked up to the board.

Dude, what the fuck?
I thought as I saw the equation.

"Hurry up, wasting my class time." She tapped her foot on the ground, clearly getting impatient with me.
-"You're the one who chose me..I mean, you could've just chosen someone else. You wouldn't be dealing with this 'problem', plus it hasn't even been a minute and you're already getting impatient." I said in the nicest way possible but she got mad after I spoke facts.

"Go back to your seat!" She pointed back at my seat as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
-"You should've never chosen me!" I reply angrily as I walked back to my seat.

"You keep getting in trouble." Brandt laughed.
-"They should put you in detention at this point, you've been a bad girl." He smirked as I sat down in my seat.

"Shut the fuck up, Brandt." I say in annoyance as he mocks me.
I turn around and he looked me up and down.

"What?" He smirked as Dustin looked at the both of us, a smile forming onto his lips as Alex tapped his pencil onto the desk.

"I will slap the shit out of you if you don't shut your fucking mouth." I whisper as he and Dustin bursted out laughing.
-"She said what?" Alex began to laugh as well.

"I've had enough of y'all, detention now!" The teacher yelled as I got up and grabbed my backpack.

"You're honestly being extra now." I say.
-"excuse you? What did you say to me?" She said angrily.

"You heard me," I say and walk out with the boys following me from behind.
"Dumb bitch." I mumble as I walked to the detention room.

"I need to bang her.." I heard one of the boys whisper from behind.
-"Shit, imma do it first." One of them laughed.

"She'll probably choose me since I'm the nicer one here and we can all agree." And I knew Alex said that, I know how he sounds.

I sighed and entered the detention room and sat down at the back of the room as the boys sat with me.
Dustin next to me, Brandt in front of me, and Alex in front of Dustin.

"What do y'all want now?" I say as they just smirked at me.
-"We just wanna talk with you, why you being all grumpy and shit?" Dustin said and I fiddled with my fingers nervously.

"She's nervous, I can tell." Brandt laughed.
-"Brandt, I swear to god I will sla-"

"Nah, you're not gonna do anything." Dustin said and placed his hand onto my thigh and rubbed it gently.

I push his hands off me and he looked at me.
"What's up with you, shorty?" He asked.

"Nothing, I don't know why you're touching me like that." I reply.
-"c'mon, you know you like my touch." He whispered into my ear, He definitely knew I craved his touch.

"Yeah right." I responded and he placed his hand back onto my thigh and rubbed it gently, but I didn't push it away.

Brandt intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand.
"you're so beautiful, Y/n." He smirked as he looked me in my eyes.

I didn't wanna believe him because he could be lying, but he looked serious.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as Alex took my other hand and held it tightly.

"Alright, why are y'all grabbing her hands? I touched her first, and she loves when I touch her, don't be touching my girl." Dustin said and pushed their hands away from mines.
They both rolled their eyes and kept their hands to themselves as they watched Dustin flirt with me.

"This is so unfair." Alex said softly.
-"I agree." Brandt sighed.

A/n- this one is short but idk what else to do wit it🤷🏻‍♀️