𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟱

"Wassup, Y/n?" Dustin asked as he walked next to me.
-"Nothing, jus heading into the school." I shrug.

"I fought the kid."
-"what kid?"
-"The one that messed with you two days ago." He shrugged.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"
-"He messed with you and I warned him to stop, but he didn't."

"You didn't ha-"
-"You're welcome." He cut me off before walking away.

"Shit, I still have detention!" I mumble as I ran inside the school, 'cause if I'm late, she'll be pissed.

"Welcome, Young Lady..You're late." The women crossed her arms.
-"I made it here before 7:50." I say, making her roll her eyes.

"Well it's currently 7:51" she shrugged.
-"and I got here before 7:50."
-"whatever, sit down." She said and pointed to a seat.

I sat down and she placed a paper in front of me, along with a pencil and eraser.
"Get to work." She said and walked away.

I sigh and looked at the paper in front of me.
"How am I supposed to know this if I haven't attended class in three days?" I ask as she shrugged.
-"Guess you'll have to figure it out."

"Fucking bitch." I sigh and stared at the paper, not knowing what to do so I just waited for the bell to ring so I could get outta this hell-hole.

"Y/n, did you know that there's a rumor spreading about you and Dustin?" Jaylin, a girl from my English class said.
-"No, I'm spending my whole life time in detention." I sigh, making her laugh a little.

"You're lucky..English is so boring without you." I frowns slightly.
-"What's the rumor about?" I asked.

"Oh, from what I heard, You and Dustin have been 'sleeping' together since last year, but y'all act as if y'all hate each other to hide it. Now everyone is calling you a whore/slut because apparently you 'slept' with four other boys, while dating Dustin, but it all seems like some more bullshit.!" She scoffed in annoyance as my eyes widened in shock as I could barley take in any of this information.

"Do you know who started this rumor?" I asked, hoping she did.
-"I'm not entirely sure, but..there's also these rumors going around that it was either Heather, Becca, Miranda, or, Brandt.

"Brandt? Why would Brandt say something like that?"
-"I don't know, just some rumors." She shrugged.

"I don't think it was Brandt. He isn't an asshole towards me, he's been there since 2nd grade." I say, making her shrug again.
-"Then I doubt it's Brandt, probably one of the girls."

"Whoever it is, imma beat the shit outta them 'till they bleed, because who the fuck makes up rumors like that at the age of 13?" I say as we made our way out the building.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n! Hopefully." Jaylin smiled and went onto the bus, making me sigh.

"What's up?" Dustin asked as he stood next to me.
-"tired." I replied, making him nod in agreement.

"Same here. I'm trynna go to my bed and sleep." He said before looking at me.
-"wanna come over?" He asked.

"Why?"
-"I don't know, I'm jus asking." He shrugged.