𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆ ☆

Yesterday was really tiring. Shuji was really high and when he's stoned, he seems to be really talkative..so I didn't get any sleep last night.

"Do you ever wonder if aliens are real? Do you ever think about them taking over the world?" He questioned as I looked at him weirdly, my eyes half closed.
-"What are you talking about?" I said as a laugh escaped my lips.

"Do you?"
-"No." I said as he frowned.

"I do."
-"then you're out of your mind." I sigh.

In two more weeks, the Talent Show will be coming up and I haven't practiced because Shuji was becoming clingy towards me.

"Can we get ice cream?" He asked as I sighed.
-"Shuji, I need to practice."

"You're a fast learner though.." He said as he held my hand.
-"Well..I need to make sure it sounds good. I also need to practice the end of my solo, you know it's really hard and fast." I say as he stopped walking.

"Alright, I'll let you practice..but can we get ice cream first?" He says as I roll my eyes.
-"Alright, come on." I say and we began to make our way to the ice cream shop. He got vanilla ice cream and I got ____.

We made it back to my house where he sat on my bed, licking and biting his ice cream and that made my teeth hurt just by looking.

"Why are you biting your ice cream?" I ask as he looked up at me.
-"'cause I bite my ice cream?" He said as I sighed and began to practice my chords on my guitar.
The solo was slowly coming up and I took a deep breath before it happened.

Once my solo came up, I played faster and I focused really hard, but Shuji had to complain about my room being to cold and asked for a jacket.

"Shuji, can you not? I really need to practice.." I sighed in annoyance as I threw him a jacket.
-"Sorry, I was just really cold.." he apologized as he put the jacket on.

I practiced three more times and he didn't interrupt me this time, but just watched and listened.

Once I was finished, he clapped proudly with a smile on his face.
"You did amazing!" He said as I placed my guitar on my bed, next to him.

"Thank you.." I say as I was completely out of breath, my fingers felt like they were gonna fall off.

"Alright, I got two more weeks to practice and I'll die afterwards." I say as he rolls his eyes.
-"Don't say that, Y/n." He said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly.
I wrap my arms around his neck and groaned tiredly into his chest.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as I nodded.
I was starving to death due to me practicing for three hours straight.

It was now time for the Talent Show and I was feeling really anxious. My hands were sweating, I was biting my bottom lip as I played with my guitar strings.

"You good, Y/n?" Huey asked as he placed his guitar on the chair and took a sip of his water.
-"Yeah, yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied as he squinted his eyes in a way of saying, "I know you're lying".