𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆

Their muffled sobs hurt me.
I need to comfort them..
I thought as I opened the stall to see Dustin crying and looking at himself in the mirror while his hands gripped onto the sink.

Once he saw me he pouted, I could see the sadness in his eyes..My baby was hurting inside and I couldn't let that happen.

It hurt me to see him hurt..I never wanted to see him like this, ever.

"Ma, I'm sorry.." he said with a voice crack while tears were still streaming down his cheeks.
-"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry..I love you." He sobbed as I looked at him with sadness in my eyes.

"I didn't wanna hurt you, I'm sorry..I love you so much! I didn't mean to hurt you.." he kept apologizing.

He began to walks towards me, slowly.
He opened up his arms like a toddler who wanted attention from their parent.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me tightly as we both cried into each other's shoulders.

"I missed you, baby.." he whispered and pulled away.
-"I missed you too, mi amor." I cup his cheeks softly.

"Can you please give me another chance?..I promise I won't hurt you, I swear." He looked down at me and I nodded.

"I could never leave you..I love you, Dustin, no matter how many times you hurt me, I will always forgive you." I said as he shook his head.
-"You can do that, Ma.." he said.

"Why not?." I ask.
-"You got a soft heart but you can't keep forgiving me if I hurt you over and over..it's just an example." He said as I nodded.

"I just love you.." I say as he smiled softly and kissed me passionately.
He held onto my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

He pulled away and rubbed my hips gently and brushed his fingers against my skin.

"I'll make it up to you soon.." He whispered with a slight smirk onto his face before kissing my neck softly.

He sucked onto my skin gently as I let out a soft moan.
He held onto my waist and pulled away and brought me in front of a mirror.

He stood behind me and looked at my neck.
He left a mark on my neck and it was quite visible, and it was obvious that it was just put there. It look like a fresh hickey.

"Dustin.." I say as I touched the hickey on my neck as he just smirked.
-"You look good." He rubbed my waist as his head was on my shoulder.

I held his hands as he kissed my cheek.

"You was crying over me?" He whispered into my ear.
-"Weren't you crying for me?"

"Yeahh.." he chuckled and kissed my neck before pulling away.

"We gotta get to class, we're late." He said and picked up our backpacks, handing me mine.

"Thank you." I smile as he nods.
-"See you tonight?"

"Yeah, sure." I shrug as he pulls me in by my neck and kisses me before leaving out the door.

I smile to myself before making my way out and heading to class.

A/n- This pt.2 is short but whatever🤷🏻‍♀️