𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆꩜𝟳

Me and Dustin were just chilling in my room and my Dad came to check on us 15 times and stopped because they went to get some groceries.

"Have you been to art class?" He asked.
-"No, why?"
-"'cause I feel like nobody has art in school." He shrugged.

"I don't think anybody takes art..It's probably just a classroom where kids have sex at." I laugh jokingly.
-"Shit, maybe we should go in there." He smirked.
("Treat me like white tees..don't get me dirty" SAY LESS😻)

"You're weird for that." I chuckle.
-"I was just playing."
-"Hope so."

"You drew that?" He asked and pointed at a drawing on my wall.
-"Yeah, you like it?"
-"Yeah, that shits fire."
-"Thank you. It took forever." I sigh.

"I can tell."

It was quiet for a few minutes and he looked me up and down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?." I laugh.
-"I'm just trynna see your features." He shrugged with a smirk formed onto his lips.

"Okay.." I nod slightly.

He continued to check me out and got up from my bed, grabbing me by my hands and pulling me into him.
"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Just trynna make you mine." He shrugged.
-"You weird." I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I was burning hot..It felt hot in my room and I couldn't breath properly for some reason. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my heart was beating rapidly.

He leaned in closer to me with a smirk on his lips, looking me in my eyes, making me feel super embarrassed.

"Can I?" He asked, making me look at him in confusion.
Was he asking for permission to kiss me or am I just being delusional?..
I thought as he chuckled softly.

"Can I kiss you?" He said. This time being more specific than last time.

"Yeah.." I whispered and nodded slightly.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mines, kissing me softly as his hands held onto my waist tightly.

I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my toes considering that he was way taller than me..
(Need me a tall man like him😫)

He moved from my lips to my neck and kissed me gently before leaving marks onto my neck.

"Dustin, you're biting so hard.."
-"Sorry.." he apologized and kissed me gently and moved back up to my lips.

He laid on my bed and pulled me on top of him.

He placed his hands onto my thighs and adjusted me above his crotch with a smirk on his face.

"What are you thinking right now? My parents could get here any second." I whisper shouted as I felt his boner.
-"They just left not too long ago.." he mumbled and grabbed my hips, moving them back and fourth, forcing me to grind against him.
(Oh to be her rn..😪)

"Dustin, are you serious?"
-"Mami, please?" He looked at me, rubbing his fingers against my skin.

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing right now."
-"All you gotta do is move your hips back and forth." He shrugged.

I sighed and began to grind against him. He groaned softly and held onto my waist tightly.

"Faster, please, Ma.." He mumbled. He kinda sounded desperate.
("I'm really desperate for some water right now..😪" -Alex Nolan.)

I began to move my hips faster as he moaned quietly.

He grabbed my thighs and pushed me forward, almost as if he wanted me to feel how hard he was.

He moved his hands up to my ass, resting his hands there.

I leaned down and kissed his neck gently, still grinding my hips against his crotch, hoping to fix his boner anytime soon before my parents get back.

He groaned and gripped onto my ass.
(Oh my-)

I moaned softly as I began to suck onto his neck gently, leaving two marks onto his neck.

I put my hand onto his cheek, making him look and me and kissed him passionately.

He pulled me in closer by my neck, kissing me more aggressively than before.

I moaned quietly into his mouth while his free hand went up under my shirt.
He rubbed his fingers along my stomach before making their way up to grab ahold of my breast.

I kiss his cheek affectionately as his hand went under my bra. I felt his warm hand on my breast and if I'm being honest..It felt really good.
(Y'all, this is weird😰..anywho, I think Dustin's hands are always warm🤷🏻‍♀️ that's just something I think..know😉)

He kissed my neck while gripping onto my breast gently as I continued to grind against him, this time a bit faster and harder.
(Okay..I'm trying not to laugh. Imma pretend like I'm not the 1 writing these😹.)

He groaned softly and bit onto my neck, making me wince in pain.
(Real..IM JSP!)

"Fuck.." I mumbled and we heard my Moms car honk.

"Oh, shit." Dustin pulled away and took his hand from under my bra and shirt.

I quickly got off of him and he looks at me, his hand over his mouth.

"What?"
-"Your neck.."
-"What about my neck?" I whispered.
-"Check the mirror.." he said and I got up from my bed and looked at my neck in the mirror.

"Oh nein.." I mumbled and grabbed my jacket, putting it on along with my hoodie.
(Her German-self came out😬)

"Bro, hide yours." I said and threw him a jacket.

"Do I really?" He sighed.
-"Obviously."

"Hurry up, put it on!" I whisper shouted.
-"alright.." he said and put on the jacket.

He grabbed me by my chin and kissed me softly and pulled away 0.2 seconds before my Dad walked into my room.

"What are y'all doing?" He asked.
-"Nothing, we were just drawing..and can you turn the AC down? It's cold." He sigh and he exits the room.

"Would I be dead if he finds out?" Dustin whispered quietly.
-"He'll murder you and hide your body somewhere in the ocean.." I laugh.

"Oh.." he mumbled.
-"you'll be fine as long as he doesn't find out." I smiled and kissed him softly and he pushed me against my nightstand.

"Don't wanna get caught.." I pulled away.
-"Right, sorry." He whispered and pulled away.

A/n-wrote y'all a bit of smut😪 Currently waiting for my Duolingo to give me a heart so I can do my German🤪 I think my German is improving🙌🏼

Ja, Ich bin Jane😻.