𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐦𝐞-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆

After school, me and Shuji headed to my house, talking along the way.

Once we made it to my house, we entered the house and greeted my parents.

After we spoke for a bit, we headed up to my room and Shuji's jaw dropped when he saw all my Bath and Body Works perfumes laid out everywhere. On my vanity, my nightstand, and my closet.

"Woah, don't you have a box to put all these in?" He asks, picking up one of my perfumes.
-"I use them." I shrug.
-"all of them?" He raised a brow.
-"yeah" I smile softly.

"I mean, do you really need all of them?" He asked.
-"Yeah" I nod.
-"Okay.." he says and places my perfume on my nightstand.

We both got onto my bed to watch a movie and he found another perfume on my bed.
"Seriously, Y/n?" He sighs.
-"My bad, I forgot to put that one up."
-"Put it up where?" He raised a brow.
-"Anywhere" I shrugged.
-"You need to organize these, it's getting out of hand" he smacks his lips as he sat up on my bed.

"I can help you put these up somewhere. We could go to the store and I'll buy you a drawer or something to put all these at." He said.
-"No, I could buy me one sometime."
-"When is 'sometime'?" He asked.
-"Whenever?"

"Come on, Y/n." He said as he threw my perfume onto my bed, grabbing my hand and took me downstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we made our way outside.
-"We're gonna go get you a drawer to put all your unnecessary perfumes at." He smiled sarcastically as I scoff.
-"rude"

With my Mom's help, we made it to a furniture store and headed to the drawer section.
(You guys, is that a thing?)

"Look, this one matches your room so well" Shuji said and pointed at a white one.
-"it's so expensive, let's get this one, it's cheaper" I say and point at a small white one.
-"Yeah, but..you have, like, five millions perfumes all over your room, I'ma get you this one, okay, love?" He said as I sighed.
-"I don't want you to waste so much money on a drawer I could've bought myself though.."
-"It's fine, pookie." He smiled and he bought it.

We drove home and he and my Dad took the drawer box upstairs to my room and he stayed over to build it for me.

"Need help?" I ask As he shook his head.
-"Nah, I think I got it." He said while screwing some parts together.
(You guys, idk anymore)
-"you sure?" I ask.

"I would love something from you tonight though" he smirked, making me roll my eyes.
-"You offered though"
-"Right, I did" he sighed and continued to build my drawer while I went to get him some food.

I came back from buying his food and he was putting all my perfumes in a drawer, hand sanitizers in the other, lotion in the last one.
"You have so many, I had to put some on top of it." He said tiredly as he leaned against the drawer.

"Thank you, baby!" I smile and kiss him softly before handing him his food.
-"anything to get all this shit out the way." He said and began to eat his food.
-"it isn't shit, it's really necessary." I say and use some of my lotion, rubbing it on my arms.

"Mhm, right." He smiled.
-"Oh! I got you some hand sanitizer! It smells so good, I was actually thinking of keeping it for myself but..I love you so I didn't keep it for myself." I say and head over to my Bath and Body Works bag, pulling out his hand sanitizer and handing it to him.
-"Thank you?" He said as he looked at it.
-"If you don't want it, I could take it back."
-"No, it's mine now since it's in my hand." He shrugged and put it in his pocket.

"Thank you, N/n." He smiled and pulled me in by my chin, kissing me softly as I returned it.
-"You're welcome" I smiled.

"Also..Do you think you could come to the mall with me tomorrow?"
-"why?"
-"I wanna check out this store at the mall."
-"Bath and Body Works?" He sighed.
-"You know me so well." I say jokingly and he groans.
-"Why? What's the reason?"
-"I actually need more of my favorite perfume, I'm almost out." I say and show him my almost empty bottle.

"You have so many you could use!" He said and opened the perfume drawer, pointing at all the perfumes.
-"Okay, then I need new shoes, so..will you?" I asked.

"Sure, only if you get me some food afterwards."
-"Deal." I Kiss his head.

A/n- YOU GUYS, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I MADE THIS FOR MY POOKIE, IDK IF IT CAME OUT GOOD 'CAUSE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION ANYMORE😭.

I'm also working on a Tom Kaulitz book and a Tom and Bill Kaulitz book💔.