𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆ ☆

—☆ 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::
𝖺𝗍 𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

We were at Y/n's house and it was HUGE! I honestly wasn't expecting it to be this big.

"Hey, Brandt." She greeted me as I looked her up and down.
She was wearing a black mini dress, grey leg warmers, and topped it off with some red and grey shoes that made her a bit taller.
I loved the way the dress hugged her body, showing off her curves..

"Yo, my eyes are up here." Y/n laughed making me look up at her.
-"Right, my bad." I chuckled and she handed me a beer.
-"taste it, I think it tastes a bit weird." She made a disgusted face and I took the beer can from her.
'Wasn't her mouth on this?' I thought and shrugged it off before taking a sip of it.

"Ew, what the fuck?" I gag as she laughs.
-"that's what I'm saying!"
-"Hell nah, this tastes like ass." I shake my head slightly and place the can onto the counter.

"Right!" She laughed.
-"N/n!" Steph walked into the kitchen with a beer in her hand.
I examined her outfit and saw that she was wearing a black bra with some low-rise jeans.

"Wassup?" Y/n said as Steph wrapped her arms around her waist.
-"woah, what's up with you?" Y/n asked as she pat her head awkwardly.
-"I don't know, I just want a hug." Steph mumbled and nuzzled her face against Y/N's neck.

"Okay.." Y/n laughed awkwardly and returned the hug.
-"She's drunk." Maddy walked into the kitchen with Neriah following her from behind. I examined both of the girls' outfit.

Maddy was wearing a grey shirt, black shorts that revealed a bit of her ass, a belt, a necklace, and some bracelets.
Neriah was wearing a black shirt, some jeans, and topped it off with a necklace.
They were all wearing black Converse and Neriah had eyeliner under her eyes, black eyeshadow above her eyelids with a bit under her eyes, giving her a smoky look.

"Already? It hasn't even been 23 minutes!" Y/n gasped.
-"She's lost control." Maddy sighed and pulled Steph away from Y/n which made Steph groan.

"Come on, let's go somewhere else." Y/n said an took my hand.
-"okay?"

Y/n took me outside in the backyard where there were couples making out behind a tree, in the pool, and in the..dog house?

"What the fuck?" Y/n mumbled and begin to yell for them to stop making out in the dog house.

After she was done she made her way back to me and we sat down on some chairs.

"People think they can jus make out in my dogs house, what the fuck?" Y/n laughed.
-"People are just different here." I shrug and as she was about to speak, Steph interrupted her.

"Y/nn, you're missing out! Here!" She spoke, her words slurred and I was unable to understand what she said, making me look at her in confusion.
She handed Y/n a glass of alcohol and handed me one as well.

"Cheers!" Steph yelled and hit her glass on our glass, making them clink together.
I took a sip and made a disgusted face but saw that Y/n was taking a big sip and I didn't wanna seem like a pussy, so I drank the rest of it without making a face.

"Woah, is there more?" Y/n asked as Steph snatched the Vodka out of someones hand.
-"Sorry!" She apologized and poured me and Y/n some more along with filling hers up too.