𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

—☆ 𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

Y/n was in the hospital giving birth and I wasn't there to support her because I was at work while she was at home and we didn't think she'd be giving birth so soon.

Here I am, rushing my way to the hospital, hoping that I could get there before she pushes our baby out.

Once I made it to the hospital, I parked the truck and got off, shutting the door, locking it with the button and running inside the building.

I head to the front desk and ask for her room number,
"256"
I made my way to the elevator and went up, obviously. I ran and quickly found her room.

I barge in and see her holding our baby girl.
'Fuck, I missed it..' I thought and walked up to her. She was asleep with our baby in her arms.

"Baby.." I whispered and her eyes fluttered open, frowning slightly when she sees me.
-"Where were you?" She asked.
-"I'm sorry, baby, I was at work and I saw your message and calls three hours after and I rushed here. I'm sorry.." I apologize and she slowly shuts her eyes.
-"want me to take her?" I ask and she nodded, slowly putting b/n in my arms.

"Don't mess with me for a bit. I'm tired of pushing her out of my vagina.." Y/n said and turned to her side as I placed the cover over her body. She still had that humor in her after being in labor, for who knows how long.

I looked at our baby girl and she was so tiny..She looked so cute in her baby clothes and the little beanie on her head.

She yawned and began to whine.
'Oh, shit..is she gonna cry?' I thought to myself and looked at Y/n who was sleeping peacefully and I didn't know what to do since this is my first time being a Dad.

She began to cry and I panicked.
"Shh, shh, daddies here..I'm right here. I'm sorry I wasn't here for your first time coming into this world, I'm sorry, b/n." I rock her but that didn't help.
I continued to rock her in my arm as I looked for her bottle.

She wouldn't stop crying and Y/n woke up, looking at me with half closed eyes.
"Sorry, I can't find her bottle.." I say and she pointed at the diaper bag.
-"Right, of course. Sorry." I say and grab the baby bottle and shook it before removing the top, holding B/n in my hand and replacing the top with a bottle thingie.

I began to feed her while rocking her at the same time, singing a lullaby quietly. About time that I could actually sing this lullaby to one of my kids and not my nephews.

Once she was done eating, I placed the bottle on the counter and burped her. Once she let out about two-three burps, she threw up on my shoulder.
"Oh no.." I pull her away from my shoulder and grab a napkin and began to wipe the milk from her mouth before giving her the pacifier and placing her in the baby bed thingie.

I grabbed some napkins and cleaned the milk off my shirt before removing it and looking at it in disgust.
"Ew.." I mumbled and place it inside a bag.

I didn't bring any extra clothes so I stayed shirtless and fell asleep.

Around 4:00 AM, B/n began to cry and I opened my eyes to see Y/n with her eyes half closed and holding B/n in her arms, trying to rock her to sleep.

I got up from the couch and made my way over to her.
"I got her." I say and she hands her to me.
-"Thank you, baby.." She mumbles and I kiss her forehead.
-"Anything for you, Ma." I smile and she returns it.

I gave B/n her pacifier and she stopped crying and was holding on my finger for dear life. For some reason, babies have such a strong grip.

I rock her to sleep and all of the sudden, something stinky filled the room..
"Oh no.." I groan quietly and look at Y/n who was sleeping and I obviously didn't wanna disturb her so I had to do it myself.
-"Oh, my gosh.." I whine and place her on the changing mat before grabbing wipes and a baby diaper.

I took a deep breath and undid her diaper before gagging when I see the poop.
"Oh, gosh.." I make a disgusted face and began to wipe her, me holding my breath. I cough and B/n started whining. I threw the wipes into the trash can and put her diaper on before carrying and rocking her.

"Shhh.."
B/n eventually fell asleep in my arms and the sun was starting to rise.
I sigh and yawn tiredly as I put her in her baby bed and lay on the couch, hoping that she wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

I open my eyes to see Y/n sitting up on the bed, B/n fast asleep on her chest and she was eating fruit. She spotted me and smiled softly.
"Baby, they brought you breakfast." She said and pointed to the breakfast that was on the counter.
-"They brought it in not too long ago. It's properly still warm too." She added and I sit up and rub my eyes, yawning tiredly.

"Her poop smells." I say out of nowhere and he holds in her laughter.
-"Don't make me laugh, she's asleep." She mumbled and I gasp.
-"Sorry.." I apologize and made my way to the sink and washing my hands before eating my breakfast and it was surprisingly really good. Just sad that it wasn't Chick-Fil-A.

"Where did your shirt go?" Y/n asked.
-"She threw up on it and it smelt bad too so I just took it off." I shrug.
-"how'd I get so lucky?" She smiled and raised a brow.
-"Nah, it's the other way around, ma. How'd I get so lucky? You're so fine.." I smirk and she smiles softly.
-"ven a darme un beso." She said and I made my way over to her, pressing my lips against hers and I could feel her smile against my lips.

I pulled away and moved the hair out of her face.
"Can you please put this on the counter for me?" She looked up at me with pleading eyes and I took the tray and placed it on the counter.
-"Gracias, mi amor." She smiled.
-"De nada, hermosa." I smile and she smiled back at me.

A/n-Dustin was in his Spanish era.
He's so baby girl🙈