𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆

—☆ 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::

Y/n is one of the popular girls at my school, mostly known for beating the fuck outta Heather in 3rd grade.
Heather and her friends are always glaring at her, laughing at the way she dresses, making weird faces when she walks past them, but Y/n doesn't give a fuck because she knows she looks fine. She obviously doesn't have time for filthy bitches like Heather and Becca. Heather is also acting this way because Y/n dated Alex back in 6th grade and she recently found out that Alex likes Y/n again, but you can't blame him..Y/n is the finest girl I've ever laid eyes on.

I walked into the school with Dustin and Alex who were talking about the things they're gonna do over our three day weekend.

We walked to our lockers and my eyes Immediately landed on Y/n. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, a black mini skirt with a belt, a cross necklace around her neck, her hair was down, cut into layers along with some beautiful bangs. Her hair was shiny and looked very healthy, her friends were walking next to her, wearing almost the same thing, except they topped it off with heels and she wore black converse.

While Y/n was walking, her hips moved side-to-side, showing off her curves perfectly, her thong straps being visible.

While her and her friends walked by, Heather and her friends were making faces at them. They just can't stand that those 3AAA batteries look better than them wanna be chipmunks.

"Hey, Heather!" Y/n waved and smiled at her.
-"Your head still hurting from when I beat it on a desk?" She asked making Heather roll her eyes and looking away from her.
-"I'll take that as a 'yes'." Y/n shrugged and walked past us.

"She's hot." Dustin leaned against his locker.
(He's talking abt me, Y'all.)

"Dude, seriously?" Alex nudged him.
-"What? I'm jus saying." He said and got his stuff out of his locker.

I couldn't help but stare at her walk away with her friends while the boys continued to bicker around with each other.

"Yo, stop staring at her." Alex nudged me.
-"My bad, I wasn't even staring at her." I shake my head and grabbed my notebook from my locker before shutting it.

We began to walk to class and Alex wanted to argue with me and Dustin for looking at Y/n, more specifically because Dustin called her hot.

"Get over it, man." I sigh in annoyance.
-"How could I possibly get over it? Dustin called Y/n hot and you were literally staring at her, your eyes glued to her body!" Alex scoffed.

"Chill, it was a compliment." Dustin shook his head while rolling his eyes at the same time.
-"you take everything so seriously." I say in annoyance and sat at the back of the class with Dustin while Alex sat somewhere far from us.

"He's actin' like a lil' ass bitch." Dustin laughed.
-"Exactly, Why does he still like her? She doesn't give two fucks about him." I shrugged.
-"That's what I'm saying. She don't bother to look at him, she didn't even glance at him when she walked past us." Dustin agreed.

"At this point, he needs to get over her." I sigh.
-"For real." Dustin laughed.