𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆

In my first period, I wasn't with Anna and Maya and this is my favorite class period. I get to play guitar and I'm not constantly getting disturbed by Anna and Dora, I'm joking.! Maya.

We had 5 more minutes 'til the bell rings so I quickly finished my new chords and I think I did pretty good.!

*riingg*

The bell rang as I put up my guitar and headed out the room to see Anna picking up her books.

"What happened?" I asked as I made my way up to her.
-"some stupid kid pushed my books out of my hands." She sighed and stood up, fixing her hair.

"Where's Maya?" She asked, making me shrug.
-"I have no idea, I haven't seen her all day today."

"Someone wrote in my chorus folder calling me a 'desperate slut'.." She frowned slightly, making me shake my head.
-"Assholes.." I sighed.

"am I really a desperate slut?" She asked.
-"Uhm, no? I don't think so." I replied.

"I just..I regret going in the closet with Brandt." She said.
-"I mean, I told y'all not to." I laughed.

"I know and I should've listened to you." She rolled her eyes.
-"let's go look for this crazy girl." I said and we began making our way outside of the school where we had other classes.

We eventually found her, staring inside of something that happened to be a gym with boys inside.

"Mai.." Anna sighed, wrapping an arm around Maya.
-"oh." Maya said and hugged her back.

I stared at the inside of the gym, making weird faces wondering why she was staring in there.
"Oh" I let out once I saw the one and only Brandt Jackson.
Maya has some WEIRD obsession with him..It's like she can't control herself when he's around ever since the incident in the closet at the dance.

"I think I wanna join wrestling." Maya said, making me laugh and Anna pulling away, giving her a weird look.
-"Maya, you gotta be joking." I say, making her shake her head.

Anna looked inside the gym, spotting Brandt. She scoffed and walked away while I was still laughing quietly.

"What?" Maya said as she followed her.

I leaned against the bus with my arms crossed as they spoke to each other, Maya glancing inside the gym every now and then.

"Why do you keep looking over there?" Anna said in annoyance.
-"I'm not." Maya said in frustration, obviously lying.
-"You just-why-you only wanna join wrestling 'cause Brandt's here." Anna said, making me nod in agreement.
-"No, I-stop saying his name so loud. He's literally right there." Maya sighed, gesturing inside the gym.

"I mean, she didn't even say it so loud, Maya. Plus he's all the way in there." I rolled my eyes.
-"exactly, I just said it-like, not at all." Anna rolled her eyes.
-"Well it seemed loud to me." Maya frowned.

"I-okay, listen to me, gals." Maya said, calling me over so I can listen to what she has to say.
I sigh and made my way over to them.

"I didn't even know Brandt was in there." She said, making me chuckle.
-"Right." I roll my eyes.
-"I promise!" Maya looked at me, making Anna nod.
-"Okay, okay."