𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆ ☆ ☆

Two weeks before me and Alex hung out and he hasn't been speaking to me for some reason.

"Alex, are you okay?" I ask as he nods but doesn't say a word.
-"Is there anything I did wrong that night or.."

"No, it's nothing." He said as I was about to open my mouth to say something but was rudely interrupted by Dustin smacking the desk angrily.

"Y/n, I just found out that you went over to ALEX'S house without inviting me! How could you do this to me?" He said as he sat down next to me.
-"Uhm, it wasn't me..I was at home with Brandt."

"Right..So why did Brandt say you weren't home when I went over?" He asked as I shrugged.
-"I probably wasn't home yet."

"It was literally 6:30 in the fucking afternoon! Where could you possibly be at 6:30??"
-"At the park?"

"Y/n..Brandt told me that you were at Alex's house."
-"So?"

"That's so fucked up." He sighed with an eye roll.
-"I didn't know it would be this serious."

"It's serious. Do you know how bad I wanted to hang out with you?" He said as I shook my head.
-"No?"

"I would die to be with you. If I'm being honest..you're way better than Brandt and Alex."
-"I know."

"Of course you do." He sighed and ignored me for the rest of the class period.

After school, I waited outside for Alex to try and speak to him, but he didn't show up so I walked back into the building, and bumped into Dustin.

"Where you goin'?" He asked.
-"I'm gonna look for Alex."

"Oh, he's with the bitch Heather again." He replied as my jaw dropped.
-"You're being serious?"

"Why would I lie?"
-"What the fuck?"

"Didn't that bitch give you and Brandt a handjob?!" I whisper shouted which made his hand drop.
-"Shut the fuck up, it wasn't like that!"

"It sure was like that" I smirked as he shook his head.
-"No, it wasn't! She didn't-"

"She definitely did."
-"No, she didn't!"

"Admit it."
-".."

"She gave you a handjob?!" I gasp.
-"Where did you hear that from?!"

"None of your business, but did she really?" I ask.
-"She only gave Brandt a handjob, I was just there to be there. I was downstairs while they went upstairs to do, I don't know what." He replied and I obviously didn't believe that bullshit.

"Yeah right." I say as I walked into the school with Dustin following from behind.
-"I'm telling the truth."

"Whatever, Dustin!"

As me and Dustin walked around the school looking for Alex, he kept telling me that Heather didn't give him a handjob, but I still didn't buy it.