𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑗𝑖 ☆

I recently joined a Band that's called 4Ever Sad. I really enjoy being in it because it's always been a dream of mine to join a band. I play guitar and sometimes sing with the sing leader.

Today we were practicing rehearsal for our new song that we were thinking of playing for some Talent Show, but I feel like there's no use in participating in the Talent Show because either way, playing instruments and singing is a talent.

"Alright, ready?" The lead singer asked as she looked at us.
-"Yep." I nodded as the other two boys agreed.

She started singing as I played my chords on my guitar, while the boy next to me plays the drums, and the other one play the Bass guitar.
Me and him play different chords so it mixes in together to create this cool, sound that fits perfectly with the song.

—☆ 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝟭 ::

"In the depths of darkness, I once found my bliss, But now my world crumbles in a fiery abyss, A love once sacred, now it's torn apart,
This heartache inside, it's tearing me apart."

—☆ 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘂𝘀 ::

"Shattered dreams, bleeding screams,
My soul's on fire, drowning in extremes,
This unholy pain, ripping through my core,
I'll unleash my anger, till I feel no more."

—☆ 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝟮 ::

"You played with my emotions, like a game of deceit, Leaving me broken, shattered, incomplete, Our love's a memory, turning bitter, so cold, I'm consumed by rage, as my heart unfolds."

She sang as I continued to play my guitar, my hands began to hurt but I still nailed it as I tapped my foot on the floor with the beats.
The boy with the Bass Guitar was beginning to sweat and he was breathing heavily as he tilt his head back, his veins beginning to appear on his boney hands.

The boy with the drums was also sweating, hitting the drums with his drum sticks, his head booping to the song and the beats, his eyes sparkling in the light above him.

The lead singer, pouring her heart out, singing loudly with her beautiful angelic voice, her hair swaying when she moved her head, doing motions every time she sang a part of the song.
Example: "Leaving me broken, shattered, incomplete,
Our love's a memory, turning bitter, so cold,"
She put her hand on her chest, where her heart is because this song is about love which was soon broken.

—☆ 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗼 ::

"The wounds cut deep, but I'll rise from the pain, Strength in my veins, forging my own domain, I'll erase your memory, from my tortured mind, And from these shattered dreams, a phoenix shall rise."

Once she finished up her outro, Me and Huey had a solo we had to do for the end which means we had to do these fast chords to make the ending sound cool, if you know what I mean.

Our solo was 1:15 minutes long so it kinda hurt a lot and it made me sweat, my hands were tired, my head was hurting so I tilt it back as I took deep breaths and we were finally finished, ending it off with a few drum beats.

The lead singer, Nikita, clapped happily as she smiled at us. She had an accent because she's French, but I have to admit..Her American accent is amazing!

"You two did amazing!" She smiled as she kissed the boy who plays the drums.
-"You did an amazing job, babe." She smiled.

"You're voice is amazing." He said. They both have an accent, her boyfriend (aka the drummer, aka Marcus) is from Finland and his accent is amazing, he sounds American!
Huey is from New York, he's half German and half Irish. They all have amazing accents and I'm jealous asf.

"You did amazing." Huey said as he took of his guitar and drank some water as I did the same.
-"Thank you, so did you." I smile as he nods.

"Hope we win this talent show." He said as he placed his water on the ground.
-"I'm sure we will, and if we don't, we're still winners at the end of the day." I smile as he returned it.

"Schön." He smiled as I made a confused look.
-"'beautiful'" he said as he hung up his guitar on the wall.

"Oh" I reply and hold onto my guitar.
I've been in this band for two months already and me and Huey have been getting along really well. He's cool and chill.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked and his accent sounded so beautiful.
-"Im gonna be with my boyfriend, why?" I say.

"You have a boyfriend? You never told me that." He chuckled.
-"Yeah, sorry..I didn't think you'd care." I say.

"It's okay." He replied. I love Huey, he's so sweet.

"Have a good night though." He smiled and packed his stuff before leaving.
-"Alright, guys. I'm finna go, I'll make sure to practice for the Talent Show." I said as they nodded.

"I hear you!" She smiled widely as she hugged me.
-"Stay safe, alright?" She said as she pulled away.

"I will, thanks." I smile as I waved goodbye to Marcus and he did the same.
-"Bye, Bye.!"

I put on my guitar and held onto my water.
Once I was far from Nikita's house, I called up Shuji to pick me up.

"Hey, baby..how'd it go?" He asked as he took my guitar and gently placed it in the back of the car before kissing me gently.
-"It went well, except my solo was really hard, but I managed." I smile as he rubs my hands and kissed them gently.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he laughed.
-"I'm okay." He smiled and I noticed his bloodshot eyes.

"Shuji, you were driving while being high?" I questioned as he thought about a lie to tell me.
-"No?" He said as I sighed.

"Come on, let's go." I say as I get into the driver seat and he sat in the passenger seat.

I began to drive as he spoke the WHOLE ride back to his house.
"I think you're gonna do amazing!" He said.
-"Thank you." I smile as I helped him out of the car.

"I'm high, not drunk." He said and held my guitar.
-"alright, smart ass." I roll my eyes as we entered his house and went straight to his room.

He sat on his bed and began to play my guitar surprisingly well.
I don't know how he learned that because he isn't interested in instruments at all.

A/n: I'll be making a pt.2 dw🤪🙄
Also I love all of y'all😻 I appreciate all the mean comments abt Brandt and Maya😭 y'all also talking abt Maya and Anna being annoying and shi, but without them, we wouldn't have the show🤷🏻‍♀️ they just do too much, ykwim?😪 but I get what y'all saying🙌🏼 I'm also learning German🤪 it's going well, I got a 97‼️🙌🏼 clap for me🙌🏼 (PAUSE) nah, I'm js playing🙌🏼 don't take it seriously🤧 also sorry if there's any misspellings!