𝐄𝟐𝐋-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟰

"Y/n, wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" My Mom yelled as she shook me awake.
-"What?.." I mumbled, looking up at her, my eyes half closed.
-"You're not suspended anymore, get up!" She exclaimed and I groaned.

I sat up in my bed and looked at the time. It was 8:45 and I was already late.
"Fuck.." I mumble and get up from my bed heading to the bathroom to shower.
I turned on the warm water and stripped myself naked. I stepped into the shower, letting out a soft groan as the warm water touched my skin.

I took a 35 minute shower and when I got out, I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my hair.
I then picked out something to wear and then threw my black Adidas on.
I blow dried my hair and brushed it out. I did my makeup before grabbing my backpack and running downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I saw my Mom lying on the couch.
"Mami, come on!" I said and pat the couch. She got up and we headed to the car.

She drove me to school and I got out the car.
"Bye, Ma!" I yell and She Waves goodbye.

I went inside the school and there was quite a long line for tardy people. I could say there was about 30 students waiting for a tardy.
I was deciding if I wanna go to class and forget the tardy or stay in line and waste class time.

I shrugged and decided I wanted to waste class time so I headed to the back of the line and saw Dustin walking in. His hair was messy and his eyes were half closed. When I saw him, I couldn't help but laugh at him, making him look at me with squinted eyes.

"What's so funny?" He asked, standing next to me.
-"You look wasted." I say and he just shakes his head and looks away.

"I'm jus tired as fuck." He yawned.
-"pfft, couldn't be me." I shrug knowing damn well I'm tired as fuck.
-"Good for you, now why the fuck did the whole school decide they wanted to be late?" He says in annoyance, looking at the line while gripping the straps of his backpack.

"Right!" I agree and he skips past the people.
-"Oh, wow! You're gonna leave me all alone?" I scoff as the weird kid stood next to me.
-"I'm here." He smiled and I could already smell him.

"And I'm gone." I say and skipped through the people, apologizing and finding Dustin.
-"Why are you following me?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.
-"Just making sure you don't fall asleep on the floor and hold up a whole line." I shrug.
-"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and we continued to wait in the line.

"Alright, why were you late?" The women at the desk asked.
-"I woke up late as usual." Dustin said and she wrote it down on a sticky note before handing it to him.
-"Appreciate it." He said and walked away.

"why were you late?" She asked, holding her pen for my response.
-"same reason." I replied and she wrote it down, handing it to me.
-"Thank you." I said before walking away and Dustin was bumping into the lockers.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laugh and just groans.
-"This hurts.." he said and rubbed his shoulder.
-"are you dumb?" I smack my lips and headed to my class.

"Wait for me!" He yelled and I ignored him, making him run behind me.

We were both standing at the door and I knocked on it. The teacher opened the door and we handed him our tardy slips.

"Y'all have been late since first period?"
He asked and we nodded, entering the class.
-"what a shame." He says and placed the tardy slips in the trash.

"You two could sit in the back, We're just finishing up some work before switching." He said And we made our way to the back of the class, sitting next to each other.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, shh" Dustin whispered and put his finger up to his lip, placing his backpack on top of his desk, lying his head on it. I roll my eyes and looked at everyone working on something and I had nothing to work on.

"Erm.." I mumble and just tap my desk with my pencil.
-"can you stop that?" Dustin mumbled quietly.
I sigh and place my pencil down, leaning against the chair, making it hit the wall.

"I hope you fall." Dustin chuckled softly, his eyes still closed.
-"You have three eyes or something?" I whisper and put my chair on all fours, placing my arms on the desk and resting my head on them, looking at him.

"Yea-SHIT, YOU SCARED ME!" He yelled and sat up, making the class look at us. I hid my head in my arms, trying so hard not to laugh out loud but I was dying!

"Dustin, we don't need this right now." The teacher said.
-"My bad.." Dustin forced a smile and rested his head against his backpack once again, nudging me.

"You stupid bitch.." he mumbled, making me look at him with a raised brow.
-"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" I whispered.
-"I was jus joking.!" He whisper shouted.

"Mhm, that's what I thought." I roll my eyes and I could tell he was holding in his laughter.
-"What's funny?" I asked.
-"Your face, biyatch!" He laughed, covering his mouth.

"Call me a bitch one more time.." I say and he opens his mouth, slowly mouthing B-I-T-C-H.
I raise my hand to smack him But He grabs my wrist, pulling it down.
-"I was joking!" He shouted out loud.

"Dustin Long!" The teacher crossed his arms.
-"My bad, Mr.Turkey!" Dustin said and I laughed.

"One more outburst and you're out." He said, making Dustin nod.
-"alright.."

"Imagine.." I whispered and he gave me the most DISRESPECTFUL side eye I have ever seen.
-"Leave me alone, you're gonna get me kicked out the classroom." He said, his laugher escaping his lips when he spoke.
-"Alright, my bad, bro." I say and continued to hold in his laugher, then all of the sudden he burst on laughing, choking.

"Oh, shit! Are you okay?!" I say as I hit his back.
-"I'm good!" He said as he continued to cough.
-"Dustin Long! Out of my classroom for the next 3 minutes of class time!" The man yelled.

"Uhm, sir! He's on the edge of choking to death!" I say as I continued to hit Dustin on the back.
-"Chill!" He said and I stopped hitting his back.

"Come with?" Dustin whispered, grabbing his backpack.
-"It's only three minutes, probably two." I shrug.
-"so?" He said and walks out the classroom.

"He is so dramatic." I sigh.

A/n- Now I gotta get ready for school and leave for my bus at 8:10 or something bc it comes (WOAH!) at 8:19😒.