𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆

-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟪

"Hey, baby." Alex said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
-"Wassup?" I ask, knowing that something's up, because he always does this when he isn't okay or something's running through his mind.

"I have to tell you something.." he says, resting his head on my shoulder.
-"what is it?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant..and the child isn't yours." He said, making my jaw drop.
(I'm js playing!)

"I'm moving.." he said while pulling away from me and looking into my eyes.
-"you're joking, right?" I laugh it off, but that just makes him shake his head.
-"no, I'm being serious. I don't wanna leave you, but I have no choice." He frowned slightly.

"Oh.."
-"I got you something so you won't forget me when I leave." He smiled as he pulled away and took something out of his pocket.

"Hm?" I hummed in confusion when I saw a green squared box.
-"here" he smiled and placed the box in my hand, waiting for me to open it.

I gave him a look of confusion before opening the small box. It had some wrapper on top of it, covering what was underneath. I removed it to see a beautiful bracelet that had A + Y/I on it. The gem stones were y/f/c, My favorite color.
I love him. I thought as I smiled while looking at him.

"Do you like it?" He asked.
-"I love it." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly while his arms found their way to my waist.

"I thought you'd hate it." He says sarcastically before we pulled away.
I took the bracelet out of the box and handed it to him so he could put it on me. Once it was on me, I gave him a kiss.

"Thank you, babe." I kiss his cheek, making him smile.
-"I don't want you to forget me."
-"why would I?" I pull away, holding his hands in mines.

"I don't know." He shrugged.
-"when are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning at 5:00." He said.
-"I'm gonna miss you.." I say.
-"imma miss you more." He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as if he didn't wanna let go.

"I'll call you when I get home." He said.
-"alright."

"Imma head to class, we're late." He sighed and pulled away.
-"shit, I forgot." I say and shut my locker as we both made our ways to our classes. I was kinda upset that I didn't have a class with him..

School ended and I was heading out the building and see Alex.

"Hey, Y/n." He smiled softly.
-"Hey." I replied.

"I'm already missing you. I was just telling my friends bye." He sighed.
-"How long are you gonna be gone for?" I asked.

"I don't know..My parents don't know. My dad found a job in Seattle." He shrugged.
-"and how long is that from here?" I asked.