Introduction

I never thought I would get into college at all, let alone become the college superstar I was and learned and achieved more than I ever intended to

I never thought I would get into college at all, let alone become the college superstar I was and learned and achieved more than I ever intended to. I never thought I would even get into a college like Spoonerville College as, at the time I attended there, it was one of the cheapest and least popular colleges in the USA, if not the very cheapest and very least popular college. By that, I meant it wasn't up to the standards of more famous universities like MIT, Harvard University or Stanford University. There were many reasons why I thought I would never get into college in the first place, like I didn't think my dad Goofy and I would have enough money for me to go (even though he always got whatever job he could and he always worked his very hardest and tried to earn as much as he could and I did the same when I was old enough to start work myself) among the many other reasons, but the main one was because I was a C student in Spoonerville High School who only just passed. It wasn't that I never took high school seriously. Well, maybe I didn't as much as I should, but I always put my best efforts in everything I did there and most people said I was smart and talented and I could make a bright future for myself in my own way, even though most of the teachers didn't think so, especially Principal Mazur. And, yes, I was the most popular kid in school after I did a Powerline dance show in front of the student body at the end of school year and then danced with the real Powerline at his famous Los Angeles concert in the summer of 1995. But what I barely succeeded in getting average grades and pop quizzes, I made up and helped with the school's reputation with the stage show productions I acted in, all the football matches I took part in and help the school to win them and the talent shows I took part in and won, even though that didn't change the minds of the teachers about me very much. I knew I was popular, but I never let it get to my head and I tried to help everyone I could instead of becoming a bully like a lot of the other popular students were. I know there are worse things than only just graduating high school as a C student such as graduating as a D or E or any lower grades or even being held back in school, but I didn't have a huge amount of self-confidence back then. I've never been one for too much self-confidence, due to being single raised by a dad like mine and having no mom or siblings. But don't get me wrong; I am grateful for everything my dad has done for me. When I was a teenager, I didn't really appreciate it, but I do more now that I'm older (I'm in my mid-twenties now) and wiser than when I was back then. And I have more self-confidence now than when I was, but I still wouldn't say I'm the most confident person in the world. I know I've always had more confidence than my best friend PJ, but I've never been super confident compared to my other best friend Bobby. But, anyway, I'm just glad that I passed high school when I did and I was very happy that Spoonerville College accepted me when they did. A cheap college is still a college and getting into it was better than not attending college at all and I did learn a lot over there. So, the high school chapter of my life was over and now the new one, the college chapter, had just begun.

When I started college, I was very excited about it because I felt like a free man for the first time in my whole life. I was going to move away from my dad and move into my own dorm room with my very two best friends, PJ and Bobby. They were the closest things I ever had to having brothers. They did most of the subjects I did and we did the College X Games together and we became the first team to ever win Spoonerville College's College X Games. Our first competing team, the Gammas, who 'won' the very first five College X Games, no longer counted and got disqualified ever since they got found out that they only 'won' the very first games by cheating. I knew college was going to be awesome (except at the beginning when I got bullied by the Gammas until their leader Bradley Uppercrust III got expelled for making the Gammas cheat since the very beginning and for nearly killing me and his right hand man Tank and when my dad joined me during my first year, but I got over it and used to it, even though it still took time), but I never imagined it would be this awesome. When I look back at my college years, there are many things I remember very fondly about college with all the degrees I studied and earned and all the College X Games trophies that I and my team have earned (fair and square because we never took a leaf out of the Gammas' book, especially the cheating leaf) among the many achievements I've achieved, but there's nothing about college I have fonder memories than the relationships I had there. Like everyone, whether it be in college, high school or other stages in life, I have had some good relationships and some bad ones, but I am very grateful for all of them because they have helped me learn and grow into the person I am today and they taught me many lessons that I never could learn in lessons at school or college.

Before I start to tell you about my college relationships, I will start by saying that they weren't my very first ones in my life. I never became interested in relationships until high school. Before that, I did have a few crushes, not serious real ones like in school or in real life, but only celebrity crushes with Powerline's then-wife Extremely Dangerous among them. After I became the coolest guy in school, a lot of girls fancied me, but I managed to have a couple of real relationships in high school. Their first one was with Roxanne and the second one was Lisa. I will explain more about my relationships with them in further chapters as they are relevant.

Now, with all that at the way, let's begin...