The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To Me

Even though we were very busy in our successful careers, Mona and I managed to keep our relationship going and keep it as a very happy one too

Even though we were very busy in our successful careers, Mona and I managed to keep our relationship going and keep it as a very happy one too. We still managed to go on many more wonderful dates, make each of our birthdays unforgettable ones and just generally enjoy each other's company like all good couples do. Even though she wasn't a college student anymore, Mona still volunteered with me at Spoonerville College for their 2002 Thanksgiving service and she was not only still on the medical team, but she was this year's lead volunteering doctor. It was one of her days off from Spoonerville Hospital and she couldn't celebrate it with her parents because this time they had really bad colds and they had to spend the day in bed, but again they wished her and me a very happy Thanksgiving and we wished them the same just like my dad, Sylvia and Hannah did and we wished them a very happy Thanksgiving in return before we went to do our good deeds for the day.

Then Christmas 2002 arrived. Because Mona spent Christmas was my family last year, I agreed to go to Fargo, North Dakota to spend Christmas with her family. Before I went on December 23rd, I sent my presents for my dad, Sylvia and Hannah to Big Sky so they could open them on Christmas Day. And they sent their presents for me and to Fargo so we could open them on Christmas Day too.

I met the rest of Moana's family in Fargo and I got on very well with them and we all had a great Christmas together, though I did miss spending it with my dad and Sylvia and I was a little bit sad that I wasn't going to be able to celebrate Hannah's very first Christmas. But I wished them a happy Christmas on my phone and thanked them for my wonderful presents and they wished me and Mona a happy Christmas too and thanked us for their wonderful presents.

I had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas with Mona's family during our stay in Fargo. We had a lot of fun in the snow with snowboarding, skiing, sleighing, ice-skating, riding snow mobiles, making snow angels and building snowmen among them. On New Year's Eve 2002, we joined everyone in Fargo for the countdown to the new year of 2003. Once 2003 arrived, we all wished each other a happy New Year and sang Auld Lang Syne.

Then, on January 1st 2003, after having another delicious breakfast with Mona's family and thanking them for a wonderful stay for Christmas and New Year, Mona and I drove to Big Sky to see my dad, Sylvia and Hannah. I was pleased to see that they all liked the presents I got for them, especially Hannah. And she was still a very healthy and happy baby. Mona and I told them all about our trip in Fargo and then they told us about their Christmas and how Hannah's first Christmas was a lovely one. Mona and I stayed at my dad's place for the night and then on the next day, after another one of their delicious breakfasts, we drove back to Spoonerville.

When Spring 2003 arrived, my relationship with Mona managed to reach two years. For our two-year anniversary, I booked a meal out for the two of us at The Sunny Hill, the most expensive restaurant in Spoonerville. It was a very wonderful night. Mona looked very beautiful in white sleeveless dress and white shoes and she told me how handsome I looked in my smart suit. While we ate our delicious meals, we talked about our busy days on that day and then we complimented each other about well we were doing in our successful careers and how we both made each other happy.

"Shall we get the bill?" Mona asked, getting out her purse.

"No need, Mona," I said. "It's already been paid."

"What?" She was surprised. "When?"

"I paid for it earlier," I told her. "And there's something else coming." I went down on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor, Max?" Mona asked.

I answered her question when I showed her a dark blue box. "Take it and open it."

Mona took it and opened it. She gasped at the platinum engagement ring I paid five thousand dollars for.

"Mona, will you marry me?"

Mona immediately said, "Yes! Of course, I will marry you, Max!"

Then we hugged and kissed each other as we were applauded by the patrons, the waiters, the chefs and the restaurant manager. Before we left the restaurant, I thanked the manager and the chefs for helping to make this engagement night a remarkable one.

The next day, I was so very happy that I was going to spend the rest of my life with such a lovely, beautiful, funny, happy and kind lady. Those happy feelings kept running through me like gas in a car all day until I got home. I arrived home with some groceries after work. I was going to make one of my homemade burgers and fries dinner. I usually got back home before Mona did. I was about to make start making them when I heard a noise in my house. It sounded a lot like giggling. It wasn't just female giggling, but male giggling as well. They were coming from the sitting room so I went there to investigate. I was hoping if the TV had been left on by accident and it wasn't a burglar or anything like that. When I went into the sitting room, it wasn't anything of those things, but I wished it was because what I saw was so much worse. It was the worst thing I could never imagine that would ever happen in my whole life – Mona was back home and she wasn't alone! She was with a guy who had long blond hair and a buff body. They were having sex with each other on our dark blue couch. Not just that, but they were both naked. In fact, his stone-hard penis was very deep in Mona's vagina. He couldn't get it into her any further if he tried.

"Oh, Daniel, this is so good," Mona said.

"Anything for you, baby," Daniel said. "You're the doctor."

"And you're so much better than that stupid fiancée of mine in every way."

As if Mona cheating on me wasn't upsetting enough, I'll never forget how all those terrible words from her really hurt me. In fact, I could never remember being ever hurt so much before and I had to overcome a lot of terrible things during my life. Never mind being heartbroken, I felt my heart was completely destroyed.

Then Mona spotted me at the sitting room doorway looking at what she and Daniel were doing. "Daniel, stop! Stop! Take your dick out of my vagina quickly!"

Daniel did as he was told.

Then Mona got up and picked her clothes up. "Max! How are you doing?"

I didn't reply because I was so very angry with her like I had never ever been with anyone else before in my whole life. I just turned around and walked to my bedroom.