Becoming a Godfather for the First Time

I didn't get much sleep in the guestroom at Lisa's house that night

I didn't get much sleep in the guestroom at Lisa's house that night. It wasn't because the room was awful or the bed wasn't comfy enough or that I was upset that I didn't continue my relationship with Lisa. All of them were the complete opposite, apart from me secretly partly wishing Lisa and I continued the relationship we had in high school, but I knew realistically that chapter was over in both of our lives yet more importantly I was happy that she was enjoying college and I was proud of what she achieved and I was glad that she invited me to visit her as opposed to being treated like Chad, whom she still hadn't forgotten or forgiven for cheating on her. She never wanted to see him or hear his name ever, ever again. The last she ever heard of him was that he had been sent to the most expensive military high school in the country ever since he got expelled from Spoonerville High School and he still failed at that school. Anyway, the reason I didn't get much sleep was because of what happened that night.

I woke up after I heard screaming coming from Lisa's bedroom. I barged in and saw that Lisa was screaming was because her water broke. By the time we got down the stairs, she started screaming very loudly and needed to lie on the floor. She felt that she couldn't make it to my car because it felt that the babies were very desperate to come out. I called for an ambulance immediately, but it wasn't coming soon enough and Lisa felt that her babies were getting more impatient to get out of her. Then she told me to grab as many towels as I could. After I did, I took her white pants and panties off and put a towel between her legs. I've never helped with anyone giving birth at all, but I did study birth at school. This had never been my favorite subject and I never thought it would be useful, but tonight proved how wrong I was. Luckily, I never forgot all I learned about it and I was able to help Lisa deliver her babies. I was as careful as I could be with them as I helped them out of her body. The first baby was a boy and the second baby was a girl. By the time I finished getting the baby girl out, the ambulance arrived and everyone took over and took Lisa and her new-born twins to the nearest hospital.

After clearing up the mess, I went back to the room to catch up with some sleep. It was ten o'clock when I woke up. After I had breakfast for myself, I got a phone call from Lisa and told me that I could come and visit her and her children at the hospital if I wanted to. I immediately drove to the hospital and was glad to find Lisa and her new-born children alive and healthy. She named the boy Bennie and the girl Alicia.

Lisa was so grateful to me for supporting her as she gave birth to her children back at her house that she decided to declare me the godfather of her children, which I was gladly honored and still am honored to this day.

Lisa and her children stayed in the hospital for two days so the doctors could check that they were okay. I visited them as long as the visiting hours allowed me to. While they were resting in the hospital and when I wasn't visiting them, I stayed at Lisa's house and got it all nice and clean so it would be ready when they got here. When the time came for them to leave the hospital, I helped them into my car and drove them back to their house.

Lisa was grateful when she could back and I was glad that her house was clean and tidy enough for her and her kids. She didn't need to do any work and she could focus on her babies.

I still stayed with Lisa for a couple of weeks as my dad and Sylvia would still be in Las Vegas. I helped Lisa with getting her children settled in her house and everything. For most of the days, we were very busy looking after the babies and being exhausted from it, but while her babies would sleep, we would always relax whenever we could too, whether in bed or in Lisa's pool and hot tub.

And there would be some days when Lisa and I could go out into Montgomery for a little bit. After getting one of her best friends from college to babysit her kids on those days and promising to pay her for her services, Lisa showed me Montgomery. Apart from shopping for food and baby stuff at the supermarket, she showed me the museums, Alabama Safari Park and Montgomery Zoo among the many wonderful things I saw.

And every night when Lisa couldn't sleep on her own, even when the babies were asleep, she would ask me to come and sleep with her in her bed to comfort her. Not only that, but we would make out like we did when we were a high school couple, though we wouldn't get naked like used to. I would still wear my underwear, Lisa would wear her sexy black nightie and we would just hug and kiss each other passionately until we both fell asleep.

Then the time came for me to head back to Spoonerville before my dad and Sylvia got back themselves so I could get the house tidy and clean and prepare them a welcome home meal. Before I left, Lisa thanked me yet again for coming to see her, helping me with her babies and supporting all three of them for the first two weeks of the babies' lives. And I thanked her for inviting here and for making me be their godfather. As I drove back, I realized that helping Lisa had helped me slowly get my breakup with Lola. Not completely, but it was a good start. It was just what I needed. And becoming a godfather for the first time also helped a lot.

I managed to get back to Spoonerville and get the house spotless and the meal I cooked for my dad and Sylvia, which was a vegetable lasagne I made from scratch, was a success. As we ate, I told them about what I did in Montgomery and how I caught up with Lisa since she moved away from Spoonerville and supported her as she gave birth to her twin babies and how I became their godfather. My dad and Sylvia were very proud of me for helping Lisa and for becoming her kids' godfather. Then they told me about their Las Vegas trip and how much they enjoyed staying at Caesar's Palace and going to the casinos, riding the High Roller, seeing the Hoover Dam, visiting the Stratosphere Tower and seeing the Grand Canyon among the many things they experienced. It made me wish I went with them, but at the same time I was glad they had a good time and I was still grateful I went to catch up with Lisa and help her with her babies.

After they finished their vacations, my best friends Bobby and PJ along with his mom Peg and his sister Pistol, who came to Spoonerville to show me, my dad and Sylvia to catch up and show us the pictures of the safari trip in South Africa, were amazed that I went to help Lisa and became a godfather and at the age of nineteen. Then my friends told me about their vacations and I was happy that they enjoyed them. Then, before my dad and Sylvia showed us the photos of their Las Vegas trip after Bobby showed us his photo slideshow of his Ireland vacation, I apologized for how I was behaving before all these trips happened and they forgave me. Then we enjoyed my dad and Sylvia's photo slideshow of their Las Vegas trip.