A Very Busy Summer - Helping Bobby Move

Now, it's time to tell the story of how Charlotte and I helped Bobby move to Cambridge, Massachusetts

Now, it's time to tell the story of how Charlotte and I helped Bobby move to Cambridge, Massachusetts. Unlike PJ, who chose to move to Chicago for Lucy and their children she was carrying in her tummy, Bobby had no choice. Stacey and Lauren were pregnant and he was the father of the children of both. He got them pregnant when he had all those threesomes in Cancun during Spring Break to help him get over his cheating ex-girlfriend Darla. He didn't wear condoms when he did those threesomes with Stacey and Lauren. I knew that I didn't get them pregnant because I only had one threesome with them and I wore a condom when I did it with them. Bobby didn't know what he was going to do in Cambridge, but he had to go over and support the ladies that he impregnated. He owed it to them. He made his bed and now he had to lie in it.

When his strict mother heard about this mess that Bobby unintentionally made, she scolded him for not being smarter about what he did. This was why he didn't really want to tell her about it, but she found out when he received a letter from the doctor's that the babies inside Stacey and Lauren were his and she confronted him about it. At the end of the conservation, she was still so very angry about it that she said she will not help him at all – not to help him move to Cambridge or even see her grandchildren at all, let alone help them in any way at all.

Luckily, Stacey and Lauren weren't half as upset as Bobby's mother was and they did think about having children and they were just glad that it was a male friend of theirs that got them impregnated as opposed to a complete and utter stranger who they would never see again. And if that was good enough for the three of them, then it was good enough for me as well.

Charlotte and I went with Bobby to help him move to Cambridge. This time my dad couldn't help us because he and Sylvia were on vacation in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. They had a great time there, seeing many incredible sights, trying delicious Brazilian food, making many new friends and catching up with an old friend of my dad's and Donald Duck's, Jose Carioca, but they did wish us the best of luck for helping Bobby move to his new place. And PJ and Lucy were busy with their new jobs in Chicago so they couldn't come to help either, but they did wish us the best of luck for helping Bobby as well.

Because Bobby didn't have enough money or good enough grades to transfer to any of the colleges in Cambridge, let alone Harvard University with Stacey and Lauren, he had to resign to being a college dropout. But the apartment building, which Stacey and Lauren lived in an apartment there, had an apartment for rent so Bobby took it when he could. They had a look too and gave their opinions. Luckily, they liked the apartment as much as he did and they thought it was good enough for the future babies to visit and stay with their father when they had to go somewhere and they couldn't take their babies with them.

While he searched for places to live in Cambridge, Bobby also looked for jobs and he successfully managed to get one. There was a record label company called Sunny Records and he got a job as a talent scout assistant and he would start two days after he moved into his new apartment.

When Charlotte and I helped Bobby move, that was when we saw the apartment for the first time. It wasn't as nice or big as the Chicago one for PJ and Lucy, but it was big enough just for Bobby because he was single and it had everything he needed like a sitting room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. Stacey and Lauren came to help us, which we were all very grateful. Bobby and I lifted the heavy boxes from my car and his van, took them up the stairs and put them in the apartment, while the ladies emptied them and put the contents where they needed to go.

After we finished getting Bobby settled in, we had a little party to celebrate all our hard work. We had another meat feast and we all caught up with what we've been doing. Bobby, Charlotte and I told Stacey and Lauren what we've been doing at Spoonerville College and then they told us what they've been doing at Harvard University. They were doing great. Stacey was still studying psychology at the university and she was still helping the Cambridge Police Criminal Psychology Team on many successful cases. And Lauren told us that she was still enjoying her majors, she was still Harvard's head cheerleader and she starred in the university's production of Guys and Dolls, where she played the role of Sister Sarah Brown.

Then it got late and Stacey and Laruen had to go back to their apartment, but before they did, they and Bobby asked me to be the godfather of their children. They knew I was a brilliant godfather to Lisa's children and that they knew PJ and Lucy asked me to be the godfather to their children. I gladly said yes and they were very happy that I accepted.

Then Bobby went to crash in his bedroom and Charlotte and I went to the guest room. Again, we were very tired, but not too tired to have our special private fun in the bed we were given for the night.

The next day, after a delicious breakfast that Bobby cooked, my friends and I had day of winding down after all the hard work that we did. Stacey and Lauren took us on a nice relaxing tour of Cambridge. They showed us the outside of Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Mount Aubrun Cemetery, the Fogg Art Museum, the MIT Museum, the Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology among the many sights we saw and we had a nice meal out in Harvard Square.

The day after, after another delicious breakfast that Bobby cooked again, Charlotte and I said goodbye to Bobby and Stacey and Lauren, who came especially to goodbye to us. We wished Bobby the best of luck in the next chapter of his life and we told Stacey and Lauren to carry on their good work in Harvard and helping the Cambridge Police and everything. They told us the same before we drove back to Spoonerville.

On the way back, Charlotte drove to Montgomery. We went to meet Lisa and to give my godchildren presents for their very first birthday. It was a few days early before their birthday, but because Lisa was so grateful that I made the effort to get my godchildren presents and bring it to them, she decided to let them have them now. I gave Bennie an alphabet train and Alicia a pram and a baby doll. They really liked them so much and Lisa was so grateful and said that she was so glad that I was their godfather.

I didn't see them since last year, though I did send Lisa and her kids a Christmas card last Christmas with a message in it asking how they were and told them what I had been doing since the last time I saw them. Lisa sent a card back to me and told me how well they were doing and they enjoyed reading about what I've done as well.

Bennie and Alicia grew up to be very cute toddlers. They all looked like Lisa when she was one year old. In terms of personality, Bennie was the more energetic one whereas Alicia was the more shy one, but they still loved each other very much as well as their mother.

Lisa got on with Charlotte when we all sat down to chat with a cup of tea. Lisa especially liked the bit where she learned that Charlotte worked at a clothes shop and Charlotte was impressed when she learned that Lisa worked for Gleaming Magazine, which was her favorite magazine ever. After Charlotte and I told Lisa what we had been doing at Spoonerville College, Lisa told us what she had been doing. She was looking after her children and she was doing a very good job at it. And she still enjoyed her college life and she still enjoyed working at Gleaming. In fact, she got promoted to head fashion designer. She was now in charge of the fashion designs for the whole magazine and the editor-in-chief did not regret the decision at all. The only thing she was a bit sad about in her life was that she continued to date a few more guys, but none of them wanted to commit to them. Charlotte and I were very proud of her and she was very proud of us.

Then we went back to Spoonerville and I dropped Charlotte off at her parents' house. I thanked her again for helping me help my friends move to their new places and I kissed her before I drove back to my house.