The First Day of my New Job

There was a knock on the door

There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and I saw it was my wonderful girlfriend Mona. "Hello. And how can I help you?"

Mona just chuckled at my teasing. "Well, since it's my lunch break, I was wondering if this is a good time to see how my wonderful boyfriend is and how his first day of his new job is going?"

"Lucky enough, I'm on lunch break too," I said, "so come on in and I'll tell you all about it."

Mona walked in. "Wow! Cool office, Max. And all to yourself."

"Thanks, Mona."

As many of you know, I explained in further details about my very first day in being an assistant head in the Spoonerville College Sports Department in my second book, How To Become A Millionaire in your Early 20s, but I'll give a quick summary about it again with a few details I didn't mention in that previous book.

My very first office was a very small one, but it had all I needed, including a nice wooden desk all to myself and my own computer and everything and a window to look outside at the beautiful Spoonerville College. Not many people in their very early twenties get to have their own office, let alone the title of Sports Department Assistant Head. Besides, an Assistant Head to the Head of the Sports Department doesn't need a football stadium or tennis court or a golf course to do his work. All I needed was my computer, my desk, my social and listening skills and my brain to work out problems and how to help everyone – whether they be coaches or student athletes – on all the sports team and help them to become the bets future athletes they can be. And – spoiler alert – I still use those skills now that I'm the Head of the Spoonerville College Sports Department.

Anyway, back to my first day when I was an Assistant Head. As Mona and I ate our lunch, I told her what I did on my very first day of the job, which was talking to everyone in the sports departments and taking notes on what they liked about their sports education here at the college and what they didn't like and how it could be improve. Most of them knew me because I was a college student celebrity around there and most of them felt that they could trust me, even if it were some sport teams that I never tried. Then I took the notes to Mr. Ball, the Head of Sports Department and my boss. He was very pleased with my work and I was glad that I was making a very good impression on my first day on the job, whether it was beginner's luck or not, but I still don't think it was beginner's luck; I just worked as hard and smart as I could and I still do so to this very day like I always did. As it was my first day on the job, I was very nervous that I would get a lot of things wrong and I would be fired, but because everyone was so nice and supportive and communicated very well with me, I felt very relieved that I was making a very good first impression and I was proving my worth to everyone, including Mona who was very impressed with how I was

Then I asked Mona how her day was and she really enjoyed it. She learnt the next steps at becoming a fully trained doctor and Spoonerville Hospital was very pleased with her work there and she was learning a lot there too. And I was very happy that she was enjoying her job and how she learned doing it.

So we finished our lunch and we caught up with each other's news, but we both still had half an hour of lunchtime left, so what did we do? That's right, you guessed it. We got completely naked and had sex in my office. Before we started our special fun, I put up a sign that said, 'In A Meeting' so no one could disturb us, not even Mr. Ball. I knew that I would risk my job by having sex in my office, but it was a risk worth taking and both Mona and I really enjoyed it. We had been having a lot of amazing sex with each other for a long while that anyone would think that we were the couple that was the most addicted to sex ever. In fact, we reached the point in our relationship that I felt comfortable enough to not wear condoms or any other protections and give my raw, hard-as-iron penis right into Mona's vagina. She enjoyed feeling my unprotected penis in her vagina and I enjoyed feeling her real, wonderful, sexy vagina.

Then the digital alarm clock went off and saw that it was five to two. That gave us five minutes to get changed back into our clothes and for me to get back to work and Mona to get back to her doctor training. I always set my alarm clock to go off five minutes earlier so that if I had an important meeting or something like that, I would never be late. And on my first day, it did its job right.

"Thank you so much for a lovely lunchtime, Max," Mona said, as she finished putting her clothes back on.

"You're very welcome, Mona," I said. "And you're always welcome here any time."

"Except when you're in meetings, right?"

"You truly are a very smart girl. No wonder you're such an amazing doctor."

Mona giggled at my compliment. "Thanks, Max. I'll see you back at home later."

"Definitely. Oh, and if I get back home before you, how does spinach and ricotta cannelloni sound?"

"Hmm, delicious," Mona replied. "But if I get back before you, how does macaroni cheese sound?"

"Hmm, delicious," I replied.

Then we kissed each other before she left my office. And then I got back to work.