Myrtle Beach Spring Break Trip

For our Spring Break trip in 2001, my college mates and I went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

For our Spring Break trip in 2001, my college mates and I went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I really enjoyed the nice hotel we stayed at and I had a nice small room all to myself with a nice double-sized bed, a nice big TV, a nice small bathroom and a nice window with a small balcony.

As usual, even though the flight from Spoonerville to Myrtle Beach was long and tiring and it was late when we got to the hotel, I decided to go and have a nice quick explore of the city to get over the tiredness and get a quick bite to eat. I explored downtown Myrtle Beach and saw the closed shops and the opened cafes and restaurants. I looked through the windows and saw and smelt the delicious food. Unfortunately, I was doing it too much while I was walking that I didn't look where I was going and I bumped into a lady who was wearing a white and pink flower summer dress. He face was completely covered in ice cream.

"I am so sorry," I apologized as I wiped the ice cream off her face with the napkin that fell on the ground.

"It's okay, Max."

When I heard the lady say my name, I looked at her and saw it was Mona. She smiled at me.

"Hi, Mona. Let me buy another ice cream."

"That's okay."

"No, please. I insist."

Mona chuckled. "Okay, Max."

"Thank you."

Soon, I bought her two scoops of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles for her and one scoop of chocolate and another scoop of strawberry ice cream with raspberry sauce for myself. We sat on a bench near the beach and watched the night-time waves.

"This ice cream is delicious, Max," Mona said. "And better than the one I had before you bumped into me."

"Thanks," I said.

"So how's your foot?" she asked.

I told her the truth and said that it felt more like itself now. It didn't hurt when I used it at all.

"Well, that's good," she said. "Well, it's been more than eight weeks so that's good. You've really looked after your foot very well."

"Only because of your incredibly great advice, Mona," I said.

Mona blushed. "Thanks, Max."

"So how's the doctor training going?" I asked. "Are you still enjoying it?"

"Oh, yes, I am, Max," she replied. "It's going great. Just one more year after this one and I'll be a fully trained and certified doctor."

"That's great," I said. "I know you can do it. I have every faith in you."

"Thanks, Max. And what are you going to do after you graduated college?"

I told her that starting in September I was already offered and accepted a job to become an Assistant Head to the Head of the entire Sports Department at Spoonerville College. I told Mona as humbly as I could that I thought it was probably because of all the sports events I took part in – the College X Games, the football, the College Water Sports Competitions and everything – and the fact that I've been a gym instructor ever since I enrolled in at the college and the fact that I started to do a lot of coaching, whether it was at the gym, for the College X Games, the football games, and my advice helped them win a lot of stuff. Mona thought that was incredible and especially since I was twenty one years old.

Then we went back to the hotel. Before I went into my room, I noticed that Mona's room was only a few rooms away from mine.

The next day, after a delicious breakfast from the hotel's buffet, I went to explore Myrtle Beach. The first thing I decided to try out was the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach and I saw Mona in line. And she waited for me to join her because she said she wanted to ride the wheel with me. I didn't know why, but I was glad she did and we enjoyed riding the wheel together. Then we checked out the Family Kingdom Amusement Park and we both had a lot of fun together.

And for the rest of the Spring Break trip, Mona and I spent all of it together. One day we checked out Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach and we enjoyed seeing all the incredible marine life there was.

Another day, we checked out the Hollywood Wax Museum and again we enjoyed saw all the awesome wax figures in there. That night, we went to check out an exciting baseball game at the Pelicans Ballpark.

Another day, we enjoyed seeing the Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum. Then on that same day, we checked out Mt. Atlanticus Minotaur Goff and had a friendly fun game of golf. I have played a few games of golf in my time and I did well, but Mona was very good as well and she beat me at the game we played fair and square.

One day, it was very hot so Mona and I decided to check out Myrtle Waves Water Park. We had a lot of fun on all the water slides, the tube slides, the wave pool, the lazy river and everything the water park had to offer. That night, after a delicious dinner at a nice restaurant, we checked out the GTS Theatre with someone doing a Powerline tribute show.

Every morning, Mona and I had our breakfasts together at the hotel buffet and every afternoon and evening we checked out as many cafes and restaurants and ate many delicious foods and drank many tasty drinks.

And when we weren't doing anything, Mona and I loved spending time at the beach. Mona would usually sit on the beach on her beach mat and eat ice cream or read her book or watch me ride the waves by surfing, kite-surfing or wind-surfing and she enjoyed watching me do it.

One day, we went on a speedboat with a driver and Mona surprised me a lot when she did water-skiing and wakeboarding with me. She was very good at it and as good as I was. Maybe even better. Then we did more fun activities together like paragliding and water tubing together and we enjoyed it all.

Yes, we were having plenty of fun together every day on this incredible Spring Break trip and I enjoyed getting to know more about this amazing Mona, but there was one thing we did every night and we enjoyed that the most. You guessed it, it was going to each other's room and taking our clothes off and having sex with each other. It first happened on the night after the day when we did the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach and the Family Kingdom Amusement Park. It was Mona who asked me to join her in her hotel room. As I went in, Mona kissed me passionately to thank me for a wonderful day. I kissed her back and we stripped our clothes off until we were only wearing our underwear and then we dived in Mona's bed and we had our special fun. And we continued our special fun every night. It wasn't very long before we got to the point where we would have our fun while being completely naked with the exception of me wearing a condom over my penis.